Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this site going back to a pay site?

Featured Replies

If I'm 'Ru id offer a $50 level membership where you can say anything about OSU suspension free LOL.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh. Thanks @mcpapa. What color Crocs would you like for Christmas this year?

 

Pink like yours.

Pink like yours.

 

Consider it done.

10 dolla no holla. Just do it.

Saw someone post this on Facebook. Thought it was too good to not share:

 

Reflections.jpg

 

Vietnam Reflections by Lee Teter

Saw someone post this on Facebook. Thought it was too good to not share:

 

[ATTACH]53096[/ATTACH]

 

Vietnam Reflections by Lee Teter

 

Awesome image.

 

BUT, did you mean for this to be in the Veteran's Day thread?

Awesome image.

 

BUT, did you mean for this to be in the Veteran's Day thread?

 

Sure did haha!

You like it but it's not worth $20 for a year? Heck, I'm not even sure how much it is anymore as I never even check. Guru could be billing me every six months and I'd never know NOR care.

 

Don't give Ru any ideas...

I spend 10 dollars a year on replacing chapstick that I've lost. BGP is home and worth every penny.

I spend 10 dollars a year on replacing chapstick that I've lost. BGP is home and worth every penny.

 

My annual chapstick budget is probably about 6 bucks...I'll hold on to one for 4 months or so and then lose it and one or two more in like 3 weeks' time. :lol2:

You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

Wrestling2.jpg-pwrt3.jpg

Darn, can't unring that bell!

You guys are as bad as my teenage daughter. Real men don't use chapstick.

 

Paid my $10. Now to find an avatar.

 

How's this...

 

[ATTACH]53104[/ATTACH]

 

Here are a few options for you...

 

OldWrestler1.jpg

OldWrestler3.jpg

Wrestling2.jpg

OldWrestler2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.