November 20, 201510 yr I finally register and now you want me to pay?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ...totally worth it, man.
November 20, 201510 yr ...totally worth it, man. Of course I'm going to pay, but being offended is so fetch right now.
November 20, 201510 yr Of course I'm going to pay, but being offended is so fetch right now. [video=youtube;Pubd-spHN-0]
November 20, 201510 yr Of course I'm going to pay, but being offended is so fetch right now. Better hurry if you want the half price rate, one more day... 50% Off – Half Price Offer - Free Member Premium Upgrade - Offer Expires in 1 Day
November 20, 201510 yr Better hurry if you want the half price rate, one more day... 50% Off – Half Price Offer - Free Member Premium Upgrade - Offer Expires in 1 Day Thanks for the heads up. Did I read correctly that it uses PayPal?
November 20, 201510 yr Thanks for the heads up. Did I read correctly that it uses PayPal? Yes on PayPal. We do not accept direct credit card payments. Additionally, BGP never has any of your credit card information and BGP can NEVER charge your credit card without your permission. Finally, PayPal is the worldwide leader in secure credit card payments. We realize nothing is totally secure but PayPal is much more secure than numerous places the average person uses their credit card.
November 20, 201510 yr Yes on PayPal. We do not accept direct credit card payments. Additionally, BGP never has any of your credit card information and BGP can NEVER charge your credit card without your permission. Finally, PayPal is the worldwide leader in secure credit card payments. We realize nothing is totally secure but PayPal is much more secure than numerous places the average person uses their credit card. I don't know how long it takes for the subscription to process, but the payment has been made. Are there any further steps I need to take at this point?
November 20, 201510 yr I don't know how long it takes for the subscription to process, but the payment has been made. Are there any further steps I need to take at this point? Shouldn't be any more than a day at most.
November 21, 201510 yr I don't know how long it takes for the subscription to process, but the payment has been made. Are there any further steps I need to take at this point? All set. And everyone else, I check payments several times a day so usually it is never more than a few hours unless you pay late at night, then it is the next morning.
November 21, 201510 yr I do not blame anyone for not paying. There are to many free sites and other places to post on. For those of us who choose to pay, good for us and for those who do not, good for them.
November 21, 201510 yr For $10 you get the Football Forum ......and that's not all!!! We'll also throw in the Basketball forum and lets not forget the Ladies ....the Girls Basketball Forum is yours too!!! And for a limited time you will get a DOUBLE BONUS!!! The drama of the Girls and Boys Soccer Forums are yours to savor for 365 days!! And.....if you act in the next 9 days you will get the College Football Forum and all the controversy of the Top 4 a month before it matters!!!!! Or find out who the next UK football coach will be before this one is even fired!!! Do you love the Bengals and hate the Steelers????? Or do you love the Steelers and hate the Bengals??? It doesn't matter either way the Pro Football forum is yours too and you can find someone who thinks like you or opposite of you!! And we're not done yet!!!! We'll throw in the ever popular General Discussion Forum where you will be amazed!!! And for a limited time because we can't do this all day......you will get the Television and Music Forum where you can discover how lame the Music you like is and how stupid the TV shows you watch are!!!! So grab your phone ..............or log on.................operators are on duty now waiting to hook you up with all this for a mere $10 ($12 in Canada)!!!!!!!! Shut up and take my money!
November 22, 201510 yr For $10 you get the Football Forum ......and that's not all!!! We'll also throw in the Basketball forum and lets not forget the Ladies ....the Girls Basketball Forum is yours too!!! And for a limited time you will get a DOUBLE BONUS!!! The drama of the Girls and Boys Soccer Forums are yours to savor for 365 days!! And.....if you act in the next 9 days you will get the College Football Forum and all the controversy of the Top 4 a month before it matters!!!!! Or find out who the next UK football coach will be before this one is even fired!!! Do you love the Bengals and hate the Steelers????? Or do you love the Steelers and hate the Bengals??? It doesn't matter either way the Pro Football forum is yours too and you can find someone who thinks like you or opposite of you!! And we're not done yet!!!! We'll throw in the ever popular General Discussion Forum where you will be amazed!!! And for a limited time because we can't do this all day......you will get the Television and Music Forum where you can discover how lame the Music you like is and how stupid the TV shows you watch are!!!! So grab your phone ..............or log on.................operators are on duty now waiting to hook you up with all this for a mere $10 ($12 in Canada)!!!!!!!! As I read this, I can't get the Sham-wow guy out of my mind:idunno:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.