Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this site going back to a pay site?

Featured Replies

I am a free member and got a e-mail saying BGP is going back to a paid site. Is this for real or a spam e mail?

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fo shizzle

  • Author

I hate that as it has been on a good run the last year

I hate that as it has been on a good run the last year

 

I ask that you, and any others with reservations, think about it another way. The reason it has been a good run is because we have many long time paid members with skin in the game that make BGP great.

 

You should join up, this half price offer is only available for 9 more days:

 

50% Off – Half Price Offer - Free Member Premium Upgrade - Offer Expires in 10 Days

 

I know some of you want to answer with you will only stay if BGP is free. That is your loss, a free forum is a place where you get what you pay for.

I hate that as it has been on a good run the last year

 

BGP was great way before it was ever available for free.

It's only $10 for the next few hours and it's worth it. Do it.

Before I joined I used to think it was crazy to pay money to talk to other people on a message board. Then I went and looked at some other free sites. They are pretty much all unreadable. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Before I joined I used to think it was crazy to pay money to talk to other people on a message board. Then I went and looked at some other free sites. They are pretty much all unreadable. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

 

This. It's $10. If being a part of the site is important to you, that's not much of an investment. It's well worth the money and then some.

I ask that you, and any others with reservations, think about it another way. The reason it has been a good run is because we have many long time paid members with skin in the game that make BGP great.

 

You should join up, this half price offer is only available for 9 more days:

 

50% Off – Half Price Offer - Free Member Premium Upgrade - Offer Expires in 10 Days

 

I know some of you want to answer with you will only stay if BGP is free. That is your loss, a free forum is a place where you get what you pay for.

 

I replied to the email, but since I see this thread here, I'll ask. I did the upgrade this morning, but my profile still shows me as a registered user. Will this change to Premium Member?

I hate that as it has been on a good run the last year

 

You like it but it's not worth $20 for a year? Heck, I'm not even sure how much it is anymore as I never even check. Guru could be billing me every six months and I'd never know NOR care.

I replied to the email, but since I see this thread here, I'll ask. I did the upgrade this morning, but my profile still shows me as a registered user. Will this change to Premium Member?

 

Glad to have you staying with us.

  • Author

Can someone loan me 10 as times are hard in the hood

I replied to the email, but since I see this thread here, I'll ask. I did the upgrade this morning, but my profile still shows me as a registered user. Will this change to Premium Member?

 

Sorry Brother, I am working through all my emails while I respond on here, you should be all set. Thanks so much and get you an avatar!

Can someone loan me 10 as times are hard in the hood

 

Most productive $10 you will spend all year.

Can someone loan me 10 as times are hard in the hood

 

What will you do in return to help your community?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.