Maryland @ Ohio State

oldrambler

Who wins ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ?

Maryland visits "the shoe" for homecoming game this Saturday. The Buckeyes are unbeaten, that's the good thing but OSU certainly hasn't looked like the team that ran through the playoff and national championship last Jan.. Ohio State has a reputation for starting slow, playing to their competition. I think that the Bucks will answer the call and get another win.

OSU 34

MD 21

What does everyone else think ?

BTW ... I am one of the Buks fans that believes that J,T. Barrett should be the qb, then again ... Urban has a pretty good record and knows far more than I do. :D

I'm one of the buckeye fans that knew going into the season because of how the QB was being handled that the offense would struggle and it's simply because whoever the QB was they would always be looking over their shoulder. Trying to make big plays happen has killed them this year and has been careless with the ball, that and the thinking that because they have so many talented players on offense they feel they have to give everyone touches which takes them out of their offense a lot of times and they struggle.

OSU may have trouble this game again.