What game is circled on your schedule.....

Trinity vs. Covington Catholic

Trinity vs. Saint Louis University High

Trinity vs. Salesianum (Delaware)

Very cool. I'm from Delaware and know Salesianum well. They are the Trinity of Delaware...very large all boys school, private, Catholic school, people want kicked out of the DHSAA because they have an unfair advantage and recruit from all over the region. Don't know much about the soccer team, but I would assume they are legit.

Went digging into the Top Drawer Soccer national rankings, and found this tidbit about the nation's #1 team (St. Benedict's) interesting:

In addition, 18 of the team's members were part of the CSA Newark U17 US Club Soccer national title-winning team.

What is the rule in Ohio (and KY), no more than 5 kids from the same school team can play for a specific club team? I know there is a limit. Clearly not the case in the Garden State.

Went digging into the Top Drawer Soccer national rankings, and found this tidbit about the nation's #1 team (St. Benedict's) interesting:

In addition, 18 of the team's members were part of the CSA Newark U17 US Club Soccer national title-winning team.

What is the rule in Ohio (and KY), no more than 5 kids from the same school team can play for a specific club team? I know there is a limit. Clearly not the case in the Garden State.

Not the case in Kentucky either. I, personally, like the rule.

Very interesting. This arrangement benefits both the St. Benedict HS team and the CSA Newark club team, in more then one way. I just wonder how many kids play for CSA Newark to "enhance" their standings on the St. Benedict HS team.

Do both teams share the same coach, now that would be something.

Back to the title of this thread;

CCH vs Summit will be one to watch. Last regular season game for CCH, week before Districts. Great barometer on how CCH is playing at the most important time of the year. Great scheduling by the CCH staff.

NCC Vs Cooper, wish it was later in the season, but still one to watch. Cooper will be out to prove last yr's regional result was a fluke. Pressure on NCC, this is a game I suspect they have down as W.

Summit plays that St. Benedict's team every year. The Summit program understand the value of playing the toughest schedule they can. They are not so worried about regular season win/losses, like too many high school coaches are. They play and train to get ready for the state tourney. That is probably why they have been in the finals or semi-finals the last 4 years.

St. Benedict's is allowed to have D.A. players on their roster, as well as, national team players from the U.S and caribbean nations. They are a fun team to watch.