What game is circled on your schedule.....

JR has always had a strong schedule and it was tough on the boys sometimes but in the end they were well prepared. It seems like more Ohio teams are willing to play the nky teams,much better than a long road trip to Louisville, Lexington or BG

Summit plays that St. Benedict's team every year. The Summit program understand the value of playing the toughest schedule they can. They are not so worried about regular season win/losses, like too many high school coaches are. They play and train to get ready for the state tourney. That is probably why they have been in the finals or semi-finals the last 4 years.

St. Benedict's is allowed to have D.A. players on their roster, as well as, national team players from the U.S and caribbean nations. They are a fun team to watch.

Where does Summit fall in Top Drawer rank for high schools in Ohio?

Maher Ohio rank for Summit from end of 2014 was 34 across all divisions in Ohio and 4 behind Cincinnati Country Day and Seven Hills (Cincinnati) in Division 3.

I think its fantastic that Summit can play schools like St. Benedict. Some KY programs are constrained by sillly things like budget available for buses and other such pedestrian considerations.

Yeah, his name makes you think one thing but OTB's at least in the modern era of baseball.

You referenced playing soccer in the 80's so that makes you right about my age, perhaps a year or two my junior, hence I now consider you young... -ish. :lol2:

The 9th region winner plays the 10th region winner this year in the round of 16. 9th region dodges the 11th region and hopes for a good draw in the round of 8.

9 plays @10... Great game to circle on the calendar. Need MoCo to lose in Regionals to avoid a long drive.