Black girls attack white mom and baby. Bad cut on baby.

jericho

So where is the media coverage of this awful attack. Sure it's a hate crime but I'm guessing it's ok.

» Was Attack on Mother and Toddler Part of Racist Knockout Game? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Good question. They sure aren't covering the black churches that are being burnt throughout the south right now either.

Good question. They sure aren't covering the black churches that are being burnt throughout the south right now either.

I agree

Haven't seen that on the news, you got a link to the recent ones being burnt

I'm guessing they are waiting for some suspects to emerge so they can check the storyline.

I will never condone a burning of a church, the only good thing it can do is hopefully bring what few Christians are left a chance to become United.

There's a special place in hell for those girls that attacked the mom and baby.

Agree. The attacker's actions reminded me of a pitbull. And the entire group encouraging it was disgusting. They are all guilty, IMO.

Totally disgusting. This knockout game stuff is about as cowardly and pathetic as can possibly be. To walk up to someone you don't know and hit them when they are totally not aware it is coming...special place in hell is right...

There's a lot of sick people out there.

This is the reason. Just watch the news, any newscast, paper, Internet feed. There are so many sick people out there it's hard to keep up with all of them.

Instead of us worrying about a couple of other recent events that seem to have taken the headlines and concerns. Stuff like THIS should be what people are not only talking about but outraged about. THIS is what everyone can get begin and what everyone would want changed.

Horrible crimes against baby's should be our focus, and anyone else who cannot speak for themselves. It's either sick events like this, or hearing of some type of abusive parent and/or adult towards a child that disrupts more more than anything else.

This was not an example of the knock out game as the guy suggests. Look at the original video. She knows she is going to get hit. Pretty sure the knock out game is hitting someone that is not expecting it. The thugs in the back ground filming are telling someone to hold the baby so the fight can happen. Sickened to see this. Plus no one goes to the baby when it falls to the ground.