Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

I thought so. I was stunned to be honest, because it was plain enough that I caught it on first take, before rewinding the DVR multiple times to be sure I wasn't hearing things.

 

Pretty sure he said that in response to the question KAT got about Kaminsky.

Edited by rockmom

  • Replies 240
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought so. I was stunned to be honest, because it was plain enough that I caught it on first take, before rewinding the DVR multiple times to be sure I wasn't hearing things.

 

I don't think he called him a dude. Sounded more like a racial epithet.

Edited by rockmom

I don't think he called him a dude. Sounded more like a racial epithet.

My wife said the same thing.

Cal almost never calls timeouts in situations like that. He has coached it that way for as long as I can remember going back to Memphis.

 

"Wants the kids to decide the game."

  • Author

Hey just thought it had been 362 days between losses that's pretty impressive.

"Wants the kids to decide the game."

 

That's garbage. Coaches should put players in position to win the game. Then they decide it. You don't make 20 year olds make all the decisions at crunch time. That's not coaching.

Question for everyone. I don't put the game on the officials because UK had that game won and didn't execute at the end. However ...

 

The basket by Hayes on the shot clock violation ... can anyone recall a more obvious clear blunder by officials in a big game moment?

 

That really wasn't even close. Hayes was just catching the rebound when the shot clock went off.

The NCAA has a referee problem... It's been this way the whole season. Both games tonight were terribly officiated

Question for everyone. I don't put the game on the officials because UK had that game won and didn't execute at the end. However ...

 

The basket by Hayes on the shot clock violation ... can anyone recall a more obvious clear blunder by officials in a big game moment?

 

That really wasn't even close. Hayes was just catching the rebound when the shot clock went off.

 

Quite possibly the worst no call and most important no call I've seen in a basketball game. Very unfortunate.

Question for everyone. I don't put the game on the officials because UK had that game won and didn't execute at the end. However ...

 

The basket by Hayes on the shot clock violation ... can anyone recall a more obvious clear blunder by officials in a big game moment?

 

That really wasn't even close. Hayes was just catching the rebound when the shot clock went off.

 

All of them missed it too, the red light lighting up the backboard, what are the odds?

3 straight shot clock violations.

 

Biggest thing to hurt the Wildcats down the stretch IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.