Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

16thBBall Fan

You guys hit it...up 4 with all the momentum after the charge call on Wisconsin. We have 3-4 awful possessions in a row with just dumb shots. I don't understand why Booker wasn't in there down the stretch. Aaron and Booker could take their guys any time they wanted to and we didn't go that way though we should have.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's say they missed the flagrant if it was, ok then they saw it on monitor 2-3 and missed it. Then all of them miss the shot clock. They should all be fired immediately.

They missed that flagrant foul AFTER watching it on tape. That's unbelievable. Officiating was just terrible.

Stalling hurt bad............guy coming in from out of bounds in 1st half w/o establishing himself inbounds and then scoring hurt........not rebounding on def boards hurt worse..........Wisconsin scoring on a shot clock violation hurt even worse. Between Cal stalling, Wisconsin playing hard, and Las Vegas (who knows)........Cats fall............Losing 2 games in their last 45 (both in final four)........is pretty darn awesome......

I have no idea what Andrew Harrison was thinking. He had 4 horrible possesions, 3 shot clock violations in a row and a 4th where he had to throw the ball up to try and avoid another. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Cal lost this game by not stepping on Wisconsin's throat. That's inexcusable. Don't blame the players, Cal did that.

A couple of calls were terrible. The shot clock violation was awful as was the last two fouls on Aaron.

Kentucky has had the most talented basketball team in America five of the last six seasons and has one title. That stings.

Sorry, Cal didn't do it, Andrew Harrison runs the offense and didn't even look to start the offense going.

Bo Ryan with a convincing win in the coaching category. Cal insisted on switching everything for most of the night and Wisky isolated the mismatch far more often than not. Add in the offensive rebounding and it was too big of a hill to climb...

But even with that UK was up by four and failure to execute on the offensive end is eventually what lost the game.

Play of the game was the 3 pointer (Koenig?) on a UK defensive lapse.

Sorry, Cal didn't do it, Andrew Harrison runs the offense and didn't even look to start the offense going.

Cal didn't make an adjustment or call a play. He runs no plays. That hurts down the stretch. It finally bit the Cats. After one or two possessions why didn't he call a TO or call something out?

I'm not a UK fan at all but was never more impressed with a team than this year's team. To win 38 straight in college hoops is an incredible feat. They were a little lucky to get by ND and their luck ran out tonight. I thought the officiating tonight was not the best in general but not really one sided - bad calls both ways. I hope Wisconsin wins Monday as I would like to see Bo get a championship. I am OK with Coach K winning too. Class act.

Cal didn't make an adjustment or call a play. He runs no plays. That hurts down the stretch. It finally bit the Cats. After one or two possessions why didn't he call a TO or call something out?

Cal almost never calls timeouts in situations like that. He has coached it that way for as long as I can remember going back to Memphis.

I'm not a UK fan at all but was never more impressed with a team than this year's team. To win 38 straight in college hoops is an incredible feat. They were a little lucky to get by ND and their luck ran out tonight. I thought the officiating tonight was not the best in general but not really one sided - bad calls both ways. I hope Wisconsin wins Monday as I would like to see Bo get a championship. I am OK with Coach K winning too. Class act.

And PP92 will be a happy camper too:)