Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

I'm a proud UK alum tonight! These boys did the University and the state proud!

  • Replies 240
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I said in the game thread, Cal should have subbed in Ulis and Booker at about 6 minutes, even if it was just for a couple minutes.

I agree. Andrew was clueless running the offense once we got the lead.

Wisconsin won it but the officiating was at a season low. Sure they missed a brush of to the face but that shot clock call to be missed by all the officials...

I agree. Andrew was clueless running the offense once we got the lead.

 

It wasn't even about that. It was about giving Wisconsin a different look and having the Harrisons with fresh legs for the final four minutes.

Andrew Harrison definitely didn't have his head in the game in the last few minutes of the game...he was clueless running this offense.

Oh, I definitely think Wisconsin is good enough to beat Duke.

I hope you're right, but Duke has played the best the entire tourney and deffinatly looks the best. Even said that during their practices yesterday. I don't see Duke having much of a problem.

 

Also congrats to GrizzlyAdams who now gets to go to the championship game to watch his Dukies. I told him I'd sell my tickets if UK didn't make it. I didn't have a good feeling this entire week about this one.

I wish Coach Cal trusted our depth more than he did. Dakari and Lee had solid minutes in the first half. I wanted to see more of them in the second half. I also wish that we gave the starting 5 a blow in the last 8 minutes or so. Our depth was our strength all season and we didn't use it well enough tonight, IMO.

Final congratulations to the Badgers. We took the air out of the ball to early!

 

This was the biggest factor in the loss. The bogus fouls on Harrison and Lyles were big, along with the shot clock violation, but running clock and getting horrible shots turned the tide and led to the loss.

I tried to tell you all. When will you start listening to me?

The only UK player I questioned was Andrew Harrison in the 2nd half, basically UK goes up 4 and then Andrew goes and has basically 3 straight shot clock violations running the offense. He was a head scratcher tonight.

 

I didn't get that either.

At least our 1st team All American was huge tonight. :)

I thank the Harrison twins for all they did for this team, but I'm ready to see what this team looks like as they move on.

 

Thanks to all the players, you've made it a fun ride and thanks for taking us along.

All those that move to the league I wish you all the best of luck.

I tried to tell you all. When will you start listening to me?

 

:lol2:

 

The boy who cried wolf got eaten?

I hope you're right, but Duke has played the best the entire tourney and deffinatly looks the best. Even said that during their practices yesterday. I don't see Duke having much of a problem.

 

Also congrats to GrizzlyAdams who now gets to go to the championship game to watch his Dukies. I told him I'd sell my tickets if UK didn't make it. I didn't have a good feeling this entire week about this one.

 

First time anyone has said this :lol2: Hellbird is my hero!

  • Author
I tried to tell you all. When will you start listening to me?

Hey you right on the Cats finished 38-1 and you finished 1-38. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.