Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I definitely think Wisconsin is good enough to beat Duke.

I hope you're right, but Duke has played the best the entire tourney and deffinatly looks the best. Even said that during their practices yesterday. I don't see Duke having much of a problem.

Also congrats to GrizzlyAdams who now gets to go to the championship game to watch his Dukies. I told him I'd sell my tickets if UK didn't make it. I didn't have a good feeling this entire week about this one.

I wish Coach Cal trusted our depth more than he did. Dakari and Lee had solid minutes in the first half. I wanted to see more of them in the second half. I also wish that we gave the starting 5 a blow in the last 8 minutes or so. Our depth was our strength all season and we didn't use it well enough tonight, IMO.

Final congratulations to the Badgers. We took the air out of the ball to early!

This was the biggest factor in the loss. The bogus fouls on Harrison and Lyles were big, along with the shot clock violation, but running clock and getting horrible shots turned the tide and led to the loss.

The only UK player I questioned was Andrew Harrison in the 2nd half, basically UK goes up 4 and then Andrew goes and has basically 3 straight shot clock violations running the offense. He was a head scratcher tonight.

I didn't get that either.

I thank the Harrison twins for all they did for this team, but I'm ready to see what this team looks like as they move on.

Thanks to all the players, you've made it a fun ride and thanks for taking us along.

All those that move to the league I wish you all the best of luck.

I hope you're right, but Duke has played the best the entire tourney and deffinatly looks the best. Even said that during their practices yesterday. I don't see Duke having much of a problem.

Also congrats to GrizzlyAdams who now gets to go to the championship game to watch his Dukies. I told him I'd sell my tickets if UK didn't make it. I didn't have a good feeling this entire week about this one.

First time anyone has said this :lol2: Hellbird is my hero!