Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

16thBBall Fan

Hell of a game; it went about as I expected regardless of who won. I do think that Wisconsin was more disciplined overall. Officiating wasn't the best to say in the least; definitely bad calls on both sides. The Badgers' defense was very good tonight, especially in the second half.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think about it. All of the talk was how the UK bigs would defend Dekker and Kaminsky. Wisky did a large portion of their damage by attacking the switch inside and out. The game plan on D didn't work, and Cal did very little to adjust. When he did Wisky had an answer...

Wisconsin has been to the Final 4 only 4 times. 2015, 2014, 2000 and 1941. Only won it once, in 1941.

I wanted Kentucky to win. But I also did not want Wisconsin to lose, if that makes any sense.

I am pleased that my 87-yr-old dad gets to see his Badgers in the finals.

Go Badgers!

What a run! One of the most disappointing losses I've ever seen, but UK basketball is awesome! Can't wait till October and we start a new season towards number nine!

Well said I feel the same way it was a great ride and was fun to watch all year!

Did anyone else see the post game conference with Cal, Willie, KAT, and the twins? Could have swore that I heard either Willie or one of the twins use profanity while "talking under their breath".

That was Willie... emotions running high for him

Think about it. All of the talk was how the UK bigs would defend Dekker and Kaminsky. Wisky did a large portion of their damage by attacking the switch inside and out. The game plan on D didn't work, and Cal did very little to adjust. When he did Wisky had an answer...

100% true. They gave up rebounds and got hurt on the switches. I would have at least liked to see Lee for a few more minutes to see if he could have helped on either front. Dakari can rebound; I would have loved to have seen him for a few minutes in the second half as well.