Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

Hell of a game; it went about as I expected regardless of who won. I do think that Wisconsin was more disciplined overall. Officiating wasn't the best to say in the least; definitely bad calls on both sides. The Badgers' defense was very good tonight, especially in the second half.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a new thread with a live feed of the riots in Lexington starting. So far a only a small fire has been started.

Jesus is Risen!!!!!

Think about it. All of the talk was how the UK bigs would defend Dekker and Kaminsky. Wisky did a large portion of their damage by attacking the switch inside and out. The game plan on D didn't work, and Cal did very little to adjust. When he did Wisky had an answer...

Wisconsin has been to the Final 4 only 4 times. 2015, 2014, 2000 and 1941. Only won it once, in 1941.

 

I wanted Kentucky to win. But I also did not want Wisconsin to lose, if that makes any sense.

 

I am pleased that my 87-yr-old dad gets to see his Badgers in the finals.

 

Go Badgers!

  • Author
Jesus is Risen!!!!!

 

Amen! but not for 2 more minutes.:ylsuper:

UK scores once in those four possessions and the lapses likely don't matter.

 

And? They didn't. It happens...

Did anyone else see the post game conference with Cal, Willie, KAT, and the twins? Could have swore that I heard either Willie or one of the twins use profanity while "talking under their breath".

What a run! One of the most disappointing losses I've ever seen, but UK basketball is awesome! Can't wait till October and we start a new season towards number nine!

  • Author
What a run! One of the most disappointing losses I've ever seen, but UK basketball is awesome! Can't wait till October and we start a new season towards number nine!

 

Well said I feel the same way it was a great ride and was fun to watch all year!

Did anyone else see the post game conference with Cal, Willie, KAT, and the twins? Could have swore that I heard either Willie or one of the twins use profanity while "talking under their breath".

 

That was Willie... emotions running high for him

Think about it. All of the talk was how the UK bigs would defend Dekker and Kaminsky. Wisky did a large portion of their damage by attacking the switch inside and out. The game plan on D didn't work, and Cal did very little to adjust. When he did Wisky had an answer...

 

100% true. They gave up rebounds and got hurt on the switches. I would have at least liked to see Lee for a few more minutes to see if he could have helped on either front. Dakari can rebound; I would have loved to have seen him for a few minutes in the second half as well.

That was Willie... emotions running high for him

 

Still an inexcusable thing to say with a live mic in front of you...I thought it was Andrew though.

That was Willie... emotions running high for him
I thought so.I was stunned to be honest, because it was plain enough that I caught it on first take, before rewinding the DVR multiple times to be sure I wasn't hearing things.

Edited by rockmom

Still an inexcusable thing to say with a live mic in front of you...I thought it was Andrew though.

 

Not excusing...just explaining

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.