April 5, 201511 yr The Big ten again tells the SEC not today, as the Badgers defeat the Wildcats tonight. LOVE THE BIG TEN AND THE BADGERS. I expected the Cats to win by ten or more but can't be shocked that the Badgers, who are a team of solid workers, who play in a much greater conference won the contest.
April 5, 201511 yr 38-1 is a ridiculous season... Way too much pressure for such a young group. Still, a huge accomplishment.
April 5, 201511 yr I don't think pressure had anything to do with it. They just got outplayed at crunch time.
April 5, 201511 yr Hey hats off to Wisconsin. These guys have played like the team that was going to do this down the stretch. Super impressed with them tonight and in the tournament. They hit some huge shots, but they won it when they locked UK down on three straight possessions, forcing shot clock violations. I felt like if UK could have scored at start of that they would run away. Congrats and enjoy the finals for any Wisconsin and Duke fans on here!
April 5, 201511 yr As I said in the game thread, Cal should have subbed in Ulis and Booker at about 6 minutes, even if it was just for a couple minutes.
April 5, 201511 yr This is on Cal. Four point lead four consecutive possessions and didn't get a good shot. That's terrible coaching. This game is on Cal. Plain and simple. Awful job down the stretch. Didn't give the kids a chance to finish the game.
April 5, 201511 yr I don't think pressure had anything to do with it. They just got outplayed at crunch time. Agree, they were outplayed. But that expectation certainly didn't make it any easier.
April 5, 201511 yr Congrats WI, you deserved it. Wish you were good enough to beat Duke, but I don't see that happening. The only UK player I questioned was Andrew Harrison in the 2nd half, basically UK goes up 4 and then Andrew goes and has basically 3 straight shot clock violations running the offense. He was a head scratcher tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.