Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Notre Dame 66

Featured Replies

Why is it a stupid rule? There's no reason to hang on the rim unless you're trying to protect yourself.

 

I think it is similar to the celebration rule in football. It's a rule put in to prevent a problem that probably isn't really a problem.

 

I am, however, okay with a rule that prevents pulling up on the rim like Towns did at LSU.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal made some critical defensive adjustments. NOT

This bunch won in spite of him. I think UK was remarkably fortunate that ND didn't have a TO in their pocket. Clutch FT by AH to go ahead. But wow, I really liked this ND team. Well coached and played their sacs off.

  • Author

I know two old coaches upset about the Cats win tonight. Robert Montgomery Knight and Richard F. "Digger" Phelps. :rage::sour:

  • Author

This just posted on MSN about Cal. I don't think the article is totally true. Cal did say the Cats didn't play well as the article states but he went on to say though that the Irish played a great game that was left out.

Here's the Link:

 

John Calipari blasted for postgame interview

This just posted on MSN about Cal. I don't think the article is totally true. Cal did say the Cats didn't play well as the article states but he went on to say though that the Irish played a great game that was left out.

Here's the Link:

 

John Calipari blasted for postgame interview

Haters gonna hate................Cats going to INDY........Cal is and will be hated irregardless

I think tonight would have been a game that Poythreis would have been huge for the Cats. I believe they will really miss him against Wisconsin.

What about Billy Hoyle hanging on the rim? We're the refs just impressed?

 

Clearly a technical that was missed big time by the zebras!

I hope GT isn't watching ESPN. They keep going on about WCS on that last play and aren't saying a word about Andrew or Lyles.

This just posted on MSN about Cal. I don't think the article is totally true. Cal did say the Cats didn't play well as the article states but he went on to say though that the Irish played a great game that was left out.

Here's the Link:

 

John Calipari blasted for postgame interview

Miserable people will find something to be miserable about. He gave them tons of credit later.

I hope GT isn't watching ESPN. They keep going on about WCS on that last play and aren't saying a word about Andrew or Lyles.

 

I knew when it happened the credit would go the wrong way. One look at the play and what really happened is crystal clear...

Really can't believe they pulled that out. Wisconsin is going to be really tough. They looked ridiculous tonight.

WCS had a huge block on Grant the possession before I believe. Big time luxury to have a 7 footer that can hang with an NBA lvl guard in iso.

What about Billy Hoyle hanging on the rim? We're the refs just impressed?

 

Had he let go he'd have gotten hurt. Did you not see him swinging wildly out of control?

I hope GT isn't watching ESPN. They keep going on about WCS on that last play and aren't saying a word about Andrew or Lyles.

 

Yeah because ESPN is ALWAYS right......:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.