March 29, 201511 yr Love how UK has these great recaps... Stick around for the final 15 seconds Video: Highlights vs. Notre Dame - Kentucky Wildcats
March 29, 201511 yr Everyone is complaining about UKs defense. Coming into the game I looked for ND to kill us from 3. They only hit like 24 percent. UK took the 3 away and let them have lay ups. I would rather match them 2 for 2 than let them hit a bunch of threes. Towns couldn't be stopped so they kept going to him all night. Same goes for Wisconsin, don't give them the three point line. I don't think they will shoot 70 percent from 3 the next game.
March 29, 201511 yr He got set on the step back for a clean look. Andrew forced the double pump and contested shot. Grant got exactly what he wanted on WCS... Nah, not really. He could never get the corner on em. Lyles was there too.
March 29, 201511 yr Reading comprehension issue tonight? WCS did a great job running with Grant, but he got dusted on the step back. Andrew erased it by going full speed on the trail to force a double clutch and air ball. If he doesn't, Grant gets a clean 3 from the corner to win. Grant is a GREAT player more than capable of hitting a clean step back 3 at a high rate. A step back 3 contested once he is already in the air and has to double clutch, not so much... That's true. That's more clear in what you meant.
March 29, 201511 yr Calipari is got blasted on twitter last night pretty hard. Everyone was calling him Classless because he didn't give credit to Notre Dame, instead he said that his team played poorly.
March 29, 201511 yr I wonder if Brey had it to do over he'd have played Colson more in the second half and at least wasted a few fouls trying to make Towns uncomfortable.
March 29, 201511 yr Calipari is got blasted on twitter last night pretty hard. Everyone was calling him Classless because he didn't give credit to Notre Dame, instead he said that his team played poorly. He did not say that instead of giving ND credit. He said they had a great team and played a great game several times. UK did play poorly I thought.
March 29, 201511 yr What about a little zone defense every now and then? Cal was outcoached very badly.....no changes during the game....just sat there and hoped his size and talent would make him look good....not impressed!!! Yeah switch it up to something you haven't done a single time this year and never practice. That should go well.
March 29, 201511 yr He did not say that instead of giving ND credit. He said they had a great team and played a great game several times. UK did play poorly I thought. John Calipari Is Getting Blasted For His ?Classless? Post-Game Interview Following Victory vs. Notre Dame | College Spun ? Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.
March 29, 201511 yr Yeah switch it up to something you haven't done a single time this year and never practice. That should go well.:lol2: :lol2: :thumb:
March 29, 201511 yr Haven't gone through this thread so someone may have already said something similar. I'll take Connaughton on any team I have.
March 29, 201511 yr The problem with the immediate post-game interview is what you say may not come out in the way you wanted. Cal should have FIRST said ND played a GREAT game before saying his team did not play well. I get why people took exception.
March 29, 201511 yr I was at the game. It was the best atmosphere and best single game of basketball I've seen in person, in my entire life. ND played hard. But when Ullis and Aaron both hit their three point shot you felt the shift in the gym. So incredible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.