Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Notre Dame 66

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was Vaught and I don't think Cal was serious.

 

Correct and correct.

Auguste made some money tonight. He can play with the big boys.

 

Except he couldn't stop Towns. Towns had a career high.

 

It was a great game by Auguste, but it didn't translate to a big contract in the League.

As good as Towns was on offense, he was slacking on D pretty bad I thought. Cal mentioned it too.

 

He was but he was also in foul trouble and if I remember correctly at least one of his fouls was not even close to being a foul. That sticks around in the back of your head and like I said he was in foul trouble most of the game. Sure I would've liked to have seen him play better defense but the Cats offense absolutely needed him on the floor.

Except he couldn't stop Towns. Towns had a career high.

 

It was a great game by Auguste, but it didn't translate to a big contract in the League.

 

Did I say big money? I said money as he'll get drafted. Or atleast I would draft him in the right spot or sign him as an UDFA. 45-60 you wouldn't take a chance on a 6'10" athlete?

 

And no one was going to be able to guard Towns last night. His hook was on point.

ND 40 points in the paint, that's something I didn't think they could do to this team. Augeste was an absolute beast.

Georgia spread them out and did the same thing to them in Athens. They were lucky to win that game. And Notre Dame was much quicker and more talented than Georgia.

 

I worried about Notre Dame from the first time I saw the brackets. They were the one team I knew had an offense and talent to give UK fits. And they did.

 

I told my brother that Notre Dame will probably watch the Georgia game several times before game time.

Just glad this one is over.

Notre Dame's offense resembles that of the San Antonio Spurs. I saw that 20 of 26 ND's makes were at the basket. UK did take away the three point line which is getting swept under the rug with all of this. A huge issue UK has, and they've had it all season is sending two guys to block a shot. It's not needed.

Notre Dame's offense resembles that of the San Antonio Spurs. I saw that 20 of 26 ND's makes were at the basket. UK did take away the three point line which is getting swept under the rug with all of this. A huge issue UK has, and they've had it all season is sending two guys to block a shot. It's not needed.

 

That's an excellent point. UK's game plan was to take away the 3 which they did. I'm sure the coaching staff would have liked to defend the backdoor cuts and the side pick and roll better but they held Notre Dame to a reasonable amout of points.

I thought Wichita St was the best team UK played last year(Wisconsin just behind them). This ND team is the best team the Cats have played this year. The Irish were more than capable of winning the whole thing.

I know the turnover when Andrew stepped out of bounds, however you said they made two bad turnovers down the stretch? What was the other one?

 

Over penetration on a drive and hoping to be bailed out by a foul call. Turned into a live ball turnover (or at least a terrible possession when UK was fighting just to stay in the game).

 

On both possessions, I really thought they had a chance to get Townes the ball before the turnover.

 

Again, I like UK and the Harrison's have made some great plays. But, I worry about "hero" plays from one or both in game. Most UK folks could take them at this point, given what they've done the last two years. I'd prefer them to just throw the easy pass once in a while when it's still the easy pass.

 

Very good game to watch. Played badly at time by both teams. UK was mostly very good down the stretch, partially thanks to the Harrison's making big shots. ND played well at times. The last several minutes had to be hard to watch if you are a ND fan though.

Anybody see the conspiracy? Missed basket they are saying UK was given 2 points when the score was 17 to 19?

Anybody see the conspiracy? Missed basket they are saying UK was given 2 points when the score was 17 to 19?

 

Anybody see the conspiracy? Missed basket they are saying UK was given 2 points when the score was 17 to 19?

 

How crazy is that? The points were given on the tv and then removed seconds later. But the tv scoreboard is NOT the official scoreboard. There's hate, then there's this kind of crazy. :rolleyes:

How crazy is that? The points were given on the tv and then removed seconds later. But the tv scoreboard is NOT the official scoreboard. There's hate, then there's this kind of crazy. :rolleyes:

 

 

And the idiot in the video says "Notre Dame really won." Even if they had given Kentucky 2 points it would have been a tie game.

THe points were taken off when they came back from the media TO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.