March 29, 201511 yr I am not that big of a UK fan at all, however, I am spent. Whale of a game. I don't know who said ND can't play defense, well they did tonight. Very fundamentally sound team. ND should have won. They outplayed the Cats.
March 29, 201511 yr Cats were beaten every way possible except on the score board. Glad to see Aaron and his Gigante Cajones show up tonight!!! The 3 from a mile out made the end possible!
March 29, 201511 yr I was ready to pick up @Randy Parker and hunt down @rockmom. She would have never been seen or heard from again. :lol2:
March 29, 201511 yr Gotta give credit to both teams. Notre Dame was Kentucky's best team they've played all season and took UK to the limit. Cats made shots that led to the comeback to defeat ND. The Irish have some darn good ball players. Towns has to be the MVP of this game. 25 pt performance.
March 29, 201511 yr UK was terrible on D for 35 minutes, but came back to life down the stretch. Never thought I'd see this unit blow the simple assignments they did for most of the game. And it wasn't ND moving it with their typical precision, it was simple stuff in isolation both stopping the ball and hitting the glass. Andrew isn't getting the credit, but he made the play on the last shot. Yes WCS stayed with Grant, but he was shook on the step back and Harrison trailed HARD to contest and prevent a wide open look. Great effort...
March 29, 201511 yr You've got to like that ND team! Wow. Was it just me, or did some of ND's players look like hobbits?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.