March 29, 201511 yr I can't believe Auguste never flopped when Towns bodied into him. I said it a couple of times and thought for certain he would fall down and Towns would have his fifth. I respect him for it though.
March 29, 201511 yr He got set on the step back for a clean look. Andrew forced the double pump and contested shot. Grant got exactly what he wanted on WCS... Way off balance pulling up to shake Willie, no way he got what he wanted.
March 29, 201511 yr Author I think the Irish could have used that last timeout they burned really for no reason because he did not sub Auguste out.
March 29, 201511 yr Notre Dame has a heckuva basketball team. They played a great game, made good plays and didn't turn it over. UK is lucky to escape a team that good that played as well as they did. Cats defense was awful. Harrisons are the alpha dogs on this team. We as Cats fans owe them much respect. They make big plays and seem like good dudes as well. Love the way Andrew has played. He should be a first rounder right now. Not lottery but somewhere in the 25-30 range.
March 29, 201511 yr Way off balance pulling up to shake Willie, no way he got what he wanted. Willie was flat footed 8 feet away when Grant took the shot. Was 100% a clean look if Andrew isn't busting tail down the floor to make the late contest...
March 29, 201511 yr I can't believe Auguste never flopped when Towns bodied into him. I said it a couple of times and thought for certain he would fall down and Towns would have his fifth. I respect him for it though. Was thinking the exact same, that would've killed UK's mojo and I was waiting for it.
March 29, 201511 yr Willie was flat footed 8 feet away when Grant took the shot. Was 100% a clean look if Andrew isn't busting tail down the floor to make the late contest... Couldn't agree more. Shows the growth from previous year.
March 29, 201511 yr Willie was flat footed 8 feet away when Grant took the shot. Was 100% a clean look if Andrew isn't busting tail down the floor to make the late contest... Ok, the BBN absolutely loves the "clean look" WCS forced him in to. Sheesh!
March 29, 201511 yr UK was terrible on D for 35 minutes, but came back to life down the stretch. Never thought I'd see this unit blow the simple assignments they did for most of the game. And it wasn't ND moving it with their typical precision, it was simple stuff in isolation both stopping the ball and hitting the glass. Andrew isn't getting the credit, but he made the play on the last shot. Yes WCS stayed with Grant, but he was shook on the step back and Harrison trailed HARD to contest and prevent a wide open look. Great effort... 6'6", 6'10", 7'0" athletes all up in Grant's face.
March 29, 201511 yr Ok, the BBN absolutely loves the "clean look" WCS forced him in to. Sheesh! You apparently can't read. Harrison forced him into the bad look. Willie was no where close.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.