Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

How do we know @leef311 is a fan of a particular school? Nothing on his tweets gives that indication.

 

Look at who he follows. You see no UK accounts. You see no UK posts.

 

In other words, be careful before you tweet about an entire group when you don't know the background of a tweet-er.

 

Go to the below link then get back to me.

 

Louisville Cardinals Football, Basketball, and Recruiting Front Page

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did I do to you??!! :stop:

 

Should've read "Lost a lot of respect for SOME UK fans.."

 

Trust me, I know there are classy ones out there. My wife and her family are some of the classiest, "realest" fans you'll come across from BBN.

 

It just really rubs me the wrong way when I see idiot fans take racist shots at a player like that and on top of that make comments like "If Ellis mother was anything like him......"

 

I see fans get on opposing players all the time but it's been a while since I've seen stuff that bad.

Dont look at Twitter and the other fans comments. Twitter is the lowest of the low for some reason. You get that from all fans sadly.

Go to the below link then get back to me.

 

Louisville Cardinals Football, Basketball, and Recruiting Front Page

 

You ignored my point. On Twitter you claimed @leef311 was a UK fan and took shots at UK fans because of his ignorant post.

 

YET he's not a UK guy. Look at his account. If anything it looks like he's an LSU or Ole Miss guy.

 

So if we're going to take shots at ignorant Twitter posters should I take shots at UC as a group because one of their biggest supporters INCORRECTLY cited a moron as a UK fan? Should I lump all UC fans in as morons who post without knowing what they're talking about?

 

From Twitter:

 

 

"Said the guy who roots for an all black team. Again...you wonder why people hate UK fans #classless"

 

I don't make idiotic statements and jump to conclusions.

I hate Twitter...

Not a fan of Ellis' game but it didn't bother me either. He will be a force coming back next year. Bottom line is he gave UK bigs what they needed. They are going to have to be ready for any type of game moving forward. They dealt with the physical in your head game he gave them and so the next time they face something similar they will be that much more prepared. It's really nothing they hadn't seen before, it's just the environment blew it up bigger than it was.

Oh, and Quadri Moore is a joke of a D1 player.

 

Watched yesterdays game with a huge UC fan and he didn't understand why he would ever be playing in that game. Seconds later, he was on a poster.

Not calling him a thug, but the kid has had many chances. You only get a pass for so long. At least 3 episodes with new chances. He better take advantage.

After 100 posts I'm surprised no one has mentioned Devin Booker's shooting woes. He's my favorite player on the team and gets several wide open looks each game. He was absolutely on fire in part of December and most of January, but man he isn't hitting now.

 

I keep believing he's going to turn it back on one of these games. Hopefully the next one goes down.

Watched yesterdays game with a huge UC fan and he didn't understand why he would ever be playing in that game. Seconds later, he was on a poster.

 

The poster was bad because he was really late in getting over but the 3 point attempt of his was way worse. That was horrendous.

After 100 posts I'm surprised no one has mentioned Devin Booker's shooting woes. He's my favorite player on the team and gets several wide open looks each game. He was absolutely on fire in part of December and most of January, but man he isn't hitting now.

 

I keep believing he's going to turn it back on one of these games. Hopefully the next one goes down.

 

There's no way he goes through the whole tournament without heating back up. He's too good of a shooter.

In my opinion what things Ellis did in yesterday's game would have gone unnoticed had it not been for what happened in his first game. I personally saw a player wanting to win, not a thug. Was he playing physical? Yes! I seen nothing dirty in his play. Our Wildcats will only be better for UC's type of play. Go Big Blue!!!!

I thought that Arkansas was dirty. I thought that they were out to hurt UK'S players. I didn't see any of that yesterday. I saw a guy who played on the edge but nowhere near as bad as Portis and the boys last week

I still think Ellis was way too physical, but nowhere near as bad as Arkansas

I've always disliked UC basketball. But I have no problem with anything Ellis did. He was doing his best to get a mental edge. What he was doing has been a tactic used for decades. It's the job of the UK players not to react and for the most part they didn't. This will only make them better.

 

With all that said I enjoy beating UC more than any team not named Louisville.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.