Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

Agreed, they were excellent making the guards take contested shots.

 

I think Caupain had one open look. I can't remember a single clear jumper for Johnson or Cobb. They made Cincinnati beat them in the paint, and UC was 7-21 there in the 2nd half. Not going to be enough to pull the upset...

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I am opening a can of worms here ... but what did Ellis do today that was so bad? Details please.

 

What he did was get his shot blocked, and blocked and blocked

What he did was get his shot blocked, and blocked and blocked

 

9 points and 10 rebounds against an NBA front line. He's awful... :rolleyes:

More boards than Towns and WCS combined actually. In 27 minutes to their 53. Scrub...

9 points and 10 rebounds against an NBA front line. He's awful... :rolleyes:

 

Did I say he was awful? Simple yes or no will work.

 

How many shots of his were blocked? A simple numerical answer will work.

More boards than Towns and WCS combined actually. In 27 minutes to their 53. Scrub...

 

Dude you need to get over yourself

I think Caupain had one open look. I can't remember a single clear jumper for Johnson or Cobb. They made Cincinnati beat them in the paint, and UC was 7-21 there in the 2nd half. Not going to be enough to pull the upset...

 

I remember a wide open jumper he made off a pick and roll but nothing else. I thought Clark would play a little better but he disappeared for most of the game.

I am a UK fan w/o doubt, but the Ellis guy and his gamesmanship antics are not a big deal. Ive been watching UK big guys get mugged for several weeks. Its harder to name teams who dont use a rugby scrum tactic vs UK than those who do. In 1992 this guy wouldnt have been tossed from a game of this magnitude (even with the throat maneuver he used in game one). I just think that this antic is called thuggery (made up word) when a guy who doesnt have a blueblood uniform on is doing it. Funny, I can remember an elite 8 game in '92 when a guy was taking cheapshots and it was called..............bullying. He didnt get thrown out then and he was not considered a thug............he was considered ultra competitive.

9 points and 10 rebounds against an NBA front line. He's awful... :rolleyes:

 

 

Don't forget the Standing Ovation.

Dude you need to get over yourself

 

Find a mirror... :thumb:

I remember a wide open jumper he made off a pick and roll but nothing else. I thought Clark would play a little better but he disappeared for most of the game.

 

Missed 4 shots he almost always makes. Looked like he was short arming it a bit in anticipation of weak side help that never really came. Still had 9 boards and 3 blocks, but his production on the offensive end was missed badly...

He just has short lapses of anger that are magnified by the bright lights of the game. All three times he was ejected this year were split second decisions that he still clearly struggles with. Nothing malicious, but no question clear flagrant 2 calls that should have been made.

 

I have seen him grow up a TON first hand this season, but he still has a lot of work to do. The first two were simply trying to prevent a dunk and doing it in the worst way possible. Against Purdue he was getting beat to hell by their two bigs and tried to get in a shot on the box out. All three were very deserving of an ejection, but in no way make him a "thug" or terrible human being...

 

I haven't watched him much so I'm not going to judge his behavior but 3 ejections seems to set a pattern of his actions on the court.

Find a mirror... :thumb:

 

Really? Who quoted who? Who put words in someone else's mouth?

 

Look I'm willing to never respond to another of your post. You willing to do the same?

Did I say he was awful? Simple yes or no will work.

 

How many shots of his were blocked? A simple numerical answer will work.

 

3 of his shots were blocked. Oh, Trey Lyles had 3 of his shots blocked too. Scrub.

Really? Who quoted who? Who put words in someone else's mouth?

 

Look I'm willing to never respond to another of your post. You willing to do the same?

 

Bye...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.