Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

Funny part is if you live in Cincy, all you hear today from UC fans is how they "beat UK up." I had two people tell me that in public since I have UK gear on, my response was "yeah we were there to play basketball."

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Boogie is different... He's not a thug.

 

Boogie definitely gets a bad rap. He may have acted like a big baby at times,

but can't recall him getting into any fights or ever getting ejected while at UK. That being said, I didn't see any UC players cross the line yesterday either.

Great win! I haven't watched really any UC games this year but I love how hard and scrappy they play. I didn't have any problem with Ellis either. Our UK players were doing similar things as him. No problem at all with it.

 

36 wins down 4 wins to go! Go cats!

Funny part is if you live in Cincy, all you hear today from UC fans is how they "beat UK up." I had two people tell me that in public since I have UK gear on, my response was "yeah we were there to play basketball."

 

I live up here and didn't hear that once.

But Boogie is different... He's not a thug.

 

 

Way to add to the thread.

I live up here and didn't hear that once.

 

I don't know how much you get out and how many UC fans you know/encounter. This board alone should spell it out for you "how it was good for UK to play a physical team like UC."

I don't know how much you get out and how many UC fans you know/encounter. This board alone should spell it out for you "how it was good for UK to play a physical team like UC."

 

JA, I love listening to you when it comes to OSU but there is a big difference between playing a physical team and a team that is trying to "beat you up". The only possible way UC can win is to play physical as they have vastly inferior talent to UK but I did not think they were trying to beat anyone up yesterday.

JA' date=' I love listening to you when it comes to OSU but there is a big difference between playing a physical team and a team that is trying to "beat you up". The only possible way UC can win is to play physical as they have vastly inferior talent to UK but I did not think they were trying to beat anyone up yesterday.[/quote']

 

It must just be the UC people I encounter and what they are hanging their heads on, saying they were "tougher." Oh well what are you gonna do, didn't change the outcome of the game for them.

JA, I love listening to you when it comes to OSU but there is a big difference between playing a physical team and a team that is trying to "beat you up". The only possible way UC can win is to play physical as they have vastly inferior talent to UK but I did not think they were trying to beat anyone up yesterday.

 

If it against the rules or a foul, there are 3 officials on the court with whistles to call it, if not grab your tissues and cheese and enjoy watching the games.

After 100 posts I'm surprised no one has mentioned Devin Booker's shooting woes. He's my favorite player on the team and gets several wide open looks each game. He was absolutely on fire in part of December and most of January, but man he isn't hitting now.

 

I keep believing he's going to turn it back on one of these games. Hopefully the next one goes down.

 

He actually hit one yesterday, but it was waived off by a whistle away from the ball. Fans cheered anyway!!!

 

I think he'll get it going...good thing is that UK hasn't needed him to get it going.

 

I have a buddy that lives in Ohio now. He is stressing out every game because the Cats don't look like 83 76ers every game. I'm fine with them not hitting on all cylinders the first weekend of the tournament...just play a little better each game is all I want. Well and 4 more wins :D

Cats shot terrible yesterday with open looks. Hit shots and the game would have been over early. One play I didnt like out of Ellis was the foul on Lyles where he kept trying to smack Lyles hand after. That was annoying I'm certain , but Lyles was ticked that Elllis wasn't even trying to make a play on the ball. Ellis just hockey checked Lyles. Other than that it was blown out of proportion.

Cats shot terrible yesterday with open looks. Hit shots and the game would have been over early. One play I didnt like out of Ellis was the foul on Lyles where he kept trying to smack Lyles hand after. That was annoying I'm certain , but Lyles was ticked that Elllis wasn't even trying to make a play on the ball. Ellis just hockey checked Lyles. Other than that it was blown out of proportion.

 

I assume you mean the one where Ellis bumped lyles on the way up and then appeared to grab him to keep him upright and lyles started smacking at him? That one?

I assume you mean the one where Ellis bumped lyles on the way up and then appeared to grab him to keep him upright and lyles started smacking at him? That one?

 

I have no problem with what Ellis did but let's not play this game it was obvious he was trying to annoy Lyles there, he sure wasn't worried about him falling.

I have no problem with what Ellis did but let's not play this game it was obvious he was trying to annoy Lyles there, he sure wasn't worried about him falling.

 

I didn't know you read minds. But thanks for letting me know what he was thinking.

I didn't know you read minds. But thanks for letting me know what he was thinking.

 

Come on man its obvious he was trying to get under his skin , I don't need to read minds. I'm all for those type of mental mind games but call a spade a spade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.