Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

Come on man its obvious he was trying to get under his skin , I don't need to read minds. I'm all for those type of mental mind games but call a spade a spade.

 

I thought he was clearly catching him... So I guess it depends on what color lenses you're looking through...

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on man its obvious he was trying to get under his skin , I don't need to read minds. I'm all for those type of mental mind games but call a spade a spade.

 

It's not obvious at all. It wasn't obvious to some UK fans I've talked to as they thought Ellis was catching him.

  • Author

The way UC plays may work good to prepare the Cats because watching WVU play they play the same style but are a lot better than UC because they can shoot the 3 better.

Haha color lenses. I'm a UK fan who complimented the tactic. Now you want to deny it ?

I don't know how much you get out and how many UC fans you know/encounter. This board alone should spell it out for you "how it was good for UK to play a physical team like UC."

 

I know many UC fans, my gf and her whole family is also UC fans and many friends I grew up with are UC fans. Didn't hear one person say what you claimed that UC fans are saying. It was a physical with two teams who played very hard. At this rate looks like we will get another physical team that plays hard next in WVU too.

Many of the UC fans that I know have been too busy saying how bad the BBN is because of the moronic things posted on social media during and after the game.

Many of the UC fans that I know have been too busy saying how bad the BBN is because of the moronic things posted on social media during and after the game.

 

The ironic thing is my friends who are UC fans have posted some vulgar things about UK and their fans.

 

Social media is very entertaining.

Many of the UC fans that I know have been too busy saying how bad the BBN is because of the moronic things posted on social media during and after the game.

 

Pretty much all I have heard. Thanks against to BBN for embarrassing me.

Pretty much all I have heard. Thanks against to BBN for embarrassing me.

 

 

Why are you embarrassed? You can control them so why worry about them? Did you see Hughins Daughters on Twitter about Dez Wells. Everybody has Dumb fans.

Pretty much all I have heard. Thanks against to BBN for embarrassing me.

 

It's ridiculous and embarrassing to be sure, but I still don't know where these people find this stuff.

 

Do people actively go out and search for these idiots on Twitter, or are they actually friends with them?

 

The only time I've ever seen any of it is when people retweet or screenshot it, which brings up 2 questions for those people:

 

1) Why are you going out of your way searching for this kinda garbage?

 

or

 

2) why are you friends with people who behave in that manner?

I don't understand being embarrassed by other people's actions.

It's ridiculous and embarrassing to be sure, but I still don't know where these people find this stuff.

 

Do people actively go out and search for these idiots on Twitter, or are they actually friends with them?

 

The only time I've ever seen any of it is when people retweet or screenshot it, which brings up 2 questions for those people:

 

1) Why are you going out of your way searching for this kinda garbage?

 

or

 

2) why are you friends with people who behave in that manner?

 

 

I'd say it's people going out and searching. It's a fan-shaming type thing. See how stupid/crazy these fans are etc...

Why are you embarrassed? You can control them so why worry about them? Did you see Hughins Daughters on Twitter about Dez Wells. Everybody has Dumb fans.

 

I don't understand being embarrassed by other people's actions.

Because fans of every other team look at us like we are idiots because of these type of people. We all get lumped into the same group like it or not. I get tired of trying to defend the fan base.

Because fans of every other team look at us like we are idiots because of these type of people. We all get lumped into the same group like it or not.

 

The fans that do that are idiots themselves.

Because fans of every other team look at us like we are idiots because of these type of people.

 

Why do you care is my point ? If it really bugs you do a quick search of their teams fan base on social media and you will find more than enough nut jobs under any fan base.

 

It's silly to let someone else's actions affect you just because you root for the same team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.