Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 64 Cincinnati 51

Featured Replies

(NCAA 3rd Round)

 

Final 36-0 best start in NCAA history on to Cleveland and the Sweet 16!

  • Replies 172
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thug" "Ellis" "Cincinnati", that's social media right now. Awful.

"Thug" "Ellis" "Cincinnati", that's social media right now. Awful.

 

Just don't. Someone linked to some of it in my timeline. I'm inclined to let a lot of it go as sports makes people say things they wouldn't otherwise but... it's bad.

"Thug" "Ellis" "Cincinnati"' date=' that's social media right now. Awful.[/quote']

 

Apple's and apple's.

From a fan of neither team it was like watching paint dry. Very dull game. Both defenses played very well. Watching this when UK when up by about 10 I knew it was over. UC offense just couldnt get anything at all going. UK did what they needed to to win. That being said, I am looking forward to hopefully a match-up vs Notre Dame for UK. Offense vs defense.

Hard to imagine a more physical game. Good battle for UK to get them even better prepared for what's to come.

 

I thought UC played about as good as they can play. Great game plan. They executed well and did not back down. I love the way they attacked the offensive boards and made UK's bigs pay for going for the blocks. I don't know what else UC could have done.

Game was what most expected. Won't get too many that physical.

I thought UK played well, just missed some open shots that could have blown this game open early.

36-0

 

And 1 of them is against the Cincinnati Bearcats. :sssh:

 

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol2:

Wear 'em down and advance.

 

Teams just can't go 40 minutes against this group.

From a fan of neither team it was like watching paint dry. Very dull game. Both defenses played very well. Watching this when UK when up by about 10 I knew it was over. UC offense just couldnt get anything at all going. UK did what they needed to to win. That being said, I am looking forward to hopefully a match-up vs Notre Dame for UK. Offense vs defense.

 

As a UK fan, I can only hope Notre Dame makes it far enough to be UK's opponent there. I would be very happy. They do not scare me at all.

Defense is what will win a championship. The offense was worrisome and they got worked on the boards for far too long for my liking, but defense makes this team great. I'll take a boring and/or frustrating win so long as it is a WIN.

 

Cincinnati did what they needed to early on. You may not like them, but they did what they had to and it kept them in for a long while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.