Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone else cringe when.....

Featured Replies

You really can't trust me then...I am left-handed, and my family coat of arms holds the sword "from the sinister side of the shield".

 

I KNEW you had a flaw. It's out in the open now. That sinister doomer. The guy who gets better deals on golf clubs than the rest of us because he's wrong handed. I KNEW it!!!

  • Replies 161
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody is scared of Westboro though.

 

True, even the craziest Christians are not like the "Radical" Muslims.

  • Author
True, even the craziest Christians are not like the "Radical" Muslims.

 

No doubt.

One other thing that I think people get wrong is the fact that ISIS and Muslim groups like that are not going to bend on what the Koran says. This is a Religious war or Jihad waged by the Muslims based on what the Koran teaches. As I said earlier they take this much to heart and believe that the Koran gives them the right to kill in the name of Allah. Others do not speak out against it if they truly believe the Koran is the true word of the prophet Muhammed because they know what it says. They may not be willing to carry out the word and letter but they do not condemn it as like the Bible warns not to add or take away from( REV 22:9)so they will not also. If they will kill a cartoonist for a simple cartoon what would they do to other Muslims if they distort the " Truth as they see it". If anyone can come up with any other reason they are not speaking up I am all ears.

Screw ISIS and any group who supports or harbors them.

I hate them. I wish we would bomb now and ask questions later.

I KNEW you had a flaw. It's out in the open now. That sinister doomer. The guy who gets better deals on golf clubs than the rest of us because he's wrong handed. I KNEW it!!!

 

Truth.

Good thread topic, PP.

  • Author
Good thread topic, PP.

 

 

I try.

True, even the craziest Christians are not like the "Radical" Muslims.

 

This thread is in the controversial topics forum, so I will ask ... what about pro-life Christians who have bombed clinics and killed people?

21 Egyptian Christians executed by Muslims for the entire world to see.

 

Guess we better prep for more Christians complaining about Muslims.

 

As usual the White House under-reacts, failing to assign the blame to the appropriate parties.

 

Can you imagine the reaction if 21 Muslims were executed by Christians in, say, Oklahoma?

This thread is in the controversial topics forum, so I will ask ... what about pro-life Christians who have bombed clinics and killed people?

 

I believe the vast majority of those who oppose killing babies, also oppose the killing of individuals involved in the abortion industry and have stated so. Unlike the majority of Muslims who have remained silent. In addition I believe those who killed abortion clinic workers were arrested and sent to jail. Some effort has been made to make those who have kidnapped, shot or beheaded innocents in the Middle East and Africa pay for their crimes, it seems limited.

The reason Obama gets a well deserved rap about being a Muslim ( quite frankly I personally have no clue what he is ) is the charmin soft treatment he gives Muslim terrorists by his press people . His chief of staff and Obama him self won't even mutter the word " Islamic terrorist " as they behead and burn people alive . And to make matters worse and further confound and confuse the issue he offends Christains horribly bad with his refusal to call the 21 Coptic Christians who were all slaughtered together " Christains " . Yesterday the WH releases a statement on how saddened they are and states " we are grieving for the 21 Egyptians killed " refusing to include the word " Christians " .

I heard an excellent example of how egregious this is yesterday - thst would be like the KKK hanging 21 black people in Mississipi and Obama saying " I'm very saddened by the murders in Mississipi " without mention their race . His supposedly Christian brothers were massacred for their faith and he won't even acknowledge it . That's why people question him and have serious doubts , and rightfully so .

21 Egyptian Christians executed by Muslims for the entire world to see.

 

Guess we better prep for more Christians complaining about Muslims.

 

As usual the White House under-reacts, failing to assign the blame to the appropriate parties.

 

Can you imagine the reaction if 21 Muslims were executed by Christians in, say, Oklahoma?

 

The reaction would be similar to that of 21 Christians being executed by 21 Muslims in, say, Oklahoma.

 

The fact that there are some Muslim extremists doing horrible things does not make it right for me as a Christian to spew hate about all Muslims. That's PP92's point.

The reason Obama gets a well deserved rap about being a Muslim ( quite frankly I personally have no clue what he is ) is the charmin soft treatment he gives Muslim terrorists by his press people . His chief of staff and Obama him self won't even mutter the word " Islamic terrorist " as they behead and burn people alive . And to make matters worse and further confound and confuse the issue he offends Christains horribly bad with his refusal to call the 21 Coptic Christians who were all slaughtered together " Christains " . Yesterday the WH releases a statement on how saddened they are and states " we are grieving for the 21 Egyptians killed " refusing to include the word " Christians " .

I heard an excellent example of how egregious this is yesterday - thst would be like the KKK hanging 21 black people in Mississipi and Obama saying " I'm very saddened by the murders in Mississipi " without mention their race . His supposedly Christian brothers were massacred for their faith and he won't even acknowledge it . That's why people question him and have serious doubts , and rightfully so .

 

Do you know the religions of the other presidents?

 

Before Obama even took office we was called a Muslim by some. It has nothing to do with his choice to keep religious affiliation out of press conferences.

21 Egyptian Christians executed by Muslims for the entire world to see.

 

Guess we better prep for more Christians complaining about Muslims.

 

As usual the White House under-reacts, failing to assign the blame to the appropriate parties.

 

Can you imagine the reaction if 21 Muslims were executed by Christians in, say, Oklahoma?

 

Is this serious? Of course any tragedy occurring involving US citizens in the United States is going to cause a greater reaction than something that happens halfway across the globe. That's just common sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.