Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone else cringe when.....

Featured Replies

How does that tie in with PP92's original question? Does what ISIS is doing give Christians a pass on not treating Muslims with Christian love?

 

Has nothing to do with it. Ill start my own thread.

  • Replies 161
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We aren't the world's police. We need to protect ourselves, and we have a few key allies that we should help out, but other than that, no need to get involved.

 

But, if we don't do it, someone else will, and that would be the worse possible thing to happen. We need to protect anyone in need, Matthew 25:40.

All it'll do is make the American public, which I'm convinced is largely ignorant, view all Muslims as terrorists. Heck, most feel that way already.

 

That would explain Obama being elected twice. Thanks for clearing that up.

That would explain Obama being elected twice. Thanks for clearing that up.

 

That would explain any number of Presidents being elected.

 

Some twice.

Will acknowledging that make us deal with the situation differently?

 

Yes. You call a duck a duck.

 

No one seems to have problems calling out Christians or slamming them when they feel the need.

  • Author
Yes. You call a duck a duck.

 

No one seems to have problems calling out Christians or slamming them when they feel the need.

 

I sure don't because Christians continue to prove to me over and over to be the biggest hypoctrites in our country.

Yes. You call a duck a duck.

 

No one seems to have problems calling out Christians or slamming them when they feel the need.

 

Perhaps a fair point.

 

And maybe this is just a peculiarity of mine and no one else's. But I tend to be more critical of "my own" than others. Not always, but as a rule.

We aren't the world's police. We need to protect ourselves, and we have a few key allies that we should help out, but other than that, no need to get involved.

 

Your naivety is showing.

 

We always have been and always will be. Just the way it is.

I sure don't because Christians continue to prove to me over and over to be the biggest hypoctrites in our country.

 

Is that all Christians or just the Christian extremists?

I sure don't because Christians continue to prove to me over and over to be the biggest hypoctrites in our country.
I think you're doing yourself a disservice there. You're doing exactly what you have a problem with some Christians doing, lumping all into one group. Unless that was to make a point, if so, it worked well.
  • Author
Is that all Christians or just the Christian extremists?

 

All Christians. I know very few people who I feel follow the Word the way it is intended to be followed. Including myself but I find myself living a life and developing a relationship with God without any religious affiliation whatsoever because my experiences with religions, churches and Christians has been way more negative than positive.

 

For me it's as simple as the What Would Jesus Do bracelets that used to be so popular. I know very few people who live a "What Would Jesus Do" existence. If we all lived in that manner we wouldn't have any issues with anything in this world, would we?

  • Author
I think you're doing yourself a disservice there. You're doing exactly what you have a problem with some Christians doing, lumping all into one group. Unless that was to make a point, if so, it worked well.

 

You are entitled to your opinion. :thumb:

 

Christians run this country, right?

Is that all Christians or just the Christian extremists?

 

Not gonna lie PP92 ol Cap got you on that one.

 

But to be fair I'm a Catholic and on matters of faith I know I'm a hypocrite at times in my life . I think any and everyone of faith is a hypocrite at some point in their lives. The severity of hypocrisy is what may be different.

 

PP92 I guess after reading this read all day I'm still wondering what is the answer wr are looking for ? Some people are idiots ? I agree. It doesn't mean muslim community doesn't deserve criticism . There are just proper ways to go about it.

PP92 you need to get a firmer grasp on the Bible and sin . Heres a news flash , all people are sinners , all people are going to continue to sin whether Christian or not . You cant separate your self from Christ because you dont like how some OR all of His followers behave. And acknowledge we have a terribly powerful enemy in Satan who even led a 1/3 of the Angel's away from heaven . He's as real as the Jesus on the bracelet . peace friend.

Your naivety is showing.

 

We always have been and always will be. Just the way it is.

 

Let me rephrase....We shouldn't be the world's police. Better?

 

Naivety? Na, I don't think so. Idealistic? Maybe a bit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.