Powell 12 Owsley 4

BadCat

Owsley's starting pitcher (and their best hitter), Jason Bowling, had to leave the game in the 2nd inning. Something happened to his arm, but I don't have any details. I hope he's okay. He's a great kid and loves the game of baseball as much as any high school kid I've ever seen.

Jason will be fine im pretty sure...after he left the mound he played the remainder of the game at first base and still swung the bat the rest of the game.

I didn't know he came back in, so that's great news. I called someone who was at the game and was told he had to come out in the 2nd inning, but they didn't say that he returned.

Hopefully he will be okay.

Big game tomorrow at Lee County....the Owls will definitely need him. It will be an uphill struggle against the Bobcats, but if they can gain an upset they will be 1-1 in the district. I suppose most teams this year want to stay away from having to play Lee in the first round of the district tournament, so the Owls need to finish with either a 2 or 3 seed, cause I have a feeling the Cats will be a 1.

Jason did "tweak" his arm, and will have it checked out soon. Of course he wants to play against Lee Co, so we will have to see how he is throwing later on today. He has never had any arm troubles before, so I don't think it is anything major. Thanks for the concern!