Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 28 Seahawks 24

Featured Replies

I'm soooo thankful that my team wasn't the one who made the call at the end of the game. I'd have to take next week off to cool down. Hope hangman is ok.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what was worse, Brady jumping around like a little girl, or, Brady and Belichek looking like they need to "get a room." Pete Carrol got cute and it cost them the game. I hate grown men who try to be cute.

 

The rookie Butler gets my game ball, he was "the man" at crunch time.

 

The best part about it, was him afterwards. Had that been Sherman or one of the other Seahawks, there's a very good chance they'd be looking for a camera to play to. Heck, Michele Tafoya had to chase him down to do the first interview with him!!

I'm soooo thankful that my team wasn't the one who made the call at the end of the game. I'd have to take next week off to cool down. Hope hangman is ok.
Yeah, I agree, I'm not a fan of either team either. I just couldn't believe I actually witnessed something that monumentally stupid. :no:
Final what a wild game! How do you not give in to Lynch!

 

1, 000 % Agree . I honestly didn't have a team I wanted to win this one, I cannot stand either team, perfect scenario would have been both lose.

 

That play call was BY FAR THE WORST play call that I have ever witnessed in not only the NFL, at any level of football, anywhere :ohbrother:. Whoever made that play call, be it the QB, Head Coach, Off. Coord. or the freakin' water boy should be unemployed at this very minute. Fired on the spot, get their own way home, any belongings they have back at their Seattle clubhouse to be mailed to them. :lol2:

Aside from that, I have to say that this one was one of the best super bowls that I have ever watched. Maybe one of years and years ago but just can't think of it right now.

Congrats to any bgp Patriot fans.

:lol2:

 

I just don't get the comparison. Bieber is a talentless clown. Who are you saying is like him? Hopefully not a 4 time super bowl champion, 3 time super bowl mvp and 6 time AFC champ.

This might be my first post ever like this...towards any coach(es). At any level.

 

Dumbest. Call. Of. All time...bar none. Offensive genius.

 

2nd and a foot.

 

I had no money on the game. Couldn't have cared less who won, but that ending...on that call...makes me questions everything about some of these 'high level' coaches.

 

Those dudes couldn't coach at some of our high schools here in KY, and do any better.

 

Makes me sooo mad.

Edelman is fun to watch, he played awesome!

 

Agree!!! I think Edelman took a shot about halfway through the third quarter and got his "bell rung." He stayed in the game. but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a concussion.

What do you think the odds were that Lynch would not touch the ball 1ce or 2ce from the 1 with the super bowl in the balance. 1000000 to 1 or more.

Not the first time I've seen a play like that in a Super Bowl. Absolutely the one and only time I've seen someone GIVE a team a win with the MOST HORRIBLE play call in the history of the Super Bowl. See it how you want. Common sense should tell you, run Lynch and you win. Not sure you can see it any other way. It's football, not rocket science.

 

Look, if Seattle won, they would have earned it. BOTH teams played very, very well. Woulda, coulda, should is so impotent. That's the game of football...crazy crap happens

I get you wanted NE to lose, but DANG! You are really over the top bitter. It was a great game. If That play had been successful and NE failed to score after, you'd be calling it a genius play.

  • Author

On a side note. Did anyone else think that the Referee Bill Vinovich looks like Kentucky's own golfer Kenny Perry?

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

NE did overcome a 10 point deficit to take the lead with just over 2 minutes remaining. They most definitely earned their win. Butler intercepted because that receiver didn't see him and hit into him just as the ball got to his (the receiver's )hands. Great heads up by Butler to stay with it. It's football. And it's not like Seattle didn't get gifted that crazy out of control ball to get them in scoring territory.

 

:thumb:

What do you think the odds were that Lynch would not touch the ball 1ce or 2ce from the 1 with the super bowl in the balance. 1000000 to 1 or more.

 

On the other hand I will borrow the phrase Brady was "as cool as the other side of the pillow" in the 4th qtr.

1, 000 % Agree . I honestly didn't have a team I wanted to win this one, I cannot stand either team, perfect scenario would have been both lose.

 

That play call was BY FAR THE WORST play call that I have ever witnessed in not only the NFL, at any level of football, anywhere :ohbrother:. Whoever made that play call, be it the QB, Head Coach, Off. Coord. or the freakin' water boy should be unemployed at this very minute. Fired on the spot, get their own way home, any belongings they have back at their Seattle clubhouse to be mailed to them. :lol2:

Aside from that, I have to say that this one was one of the best super bowls that I have ever watched. Maybe one of years and years ago but just can't think of it right now.

Congrats to any bgp Patriot fans.

 

Bad play call but calling for the guy to be fired asap is really harsh. This team has been in the last 2 SB's - and won one. The guy had a brain fart but then had terrible luck. If the ball simply falls incomplete, they probably give it to Lynch on the next play.

When the make the movie, they can have Gene Hackman play Pete Carroll, because I imagine the talk during the timeout went something like this..."Marshawn, they're going to be expecting you to get the ball, so we're going to use you as a decoy. We're going to run the picket fence and have Lockette get the ball. He's going to score the go-ahead touchdown."

I just don't get the comparison. Bieber is a talentless clown. Who are you saying is like him? Hopefully not a 4 time super bowl champion, 3 time super bowl mvp and 6 time AFC champ.
They both act like little girls.

 

 

It's just a joke, lighten up a little. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.