Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 28 Seahawks 24

Featured Replies

When the make the movie, they can have Gene Hackman play Pete Carroll, because I imagine the talk during the timeout went something like this..."Marshawn, they're going to be expecting you to get the ball, so we're going to use you as a decoy. We're going to run the picket fence and have Lockette get the ball. He's going to score the go-ahead touchdown."

Yeah, and they got caught watching the paint dry.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a lot of NFC teams that will need a big supply of shrinks this offseason. Detroit - after the pass interference/then never mind against Dallas, Dallas - after the Dez catch/no catch against Green Bay, Green Bay - after their melt down in the 4th quarter against Seattle, and Seattle - after the ending of this game...

 

I think RTS may need to spend some time "on the couch" too:)...

Just read that was the first INT thrown from the one yard line all season.

Look, if Seattle won, they would have earned it. BOTH teams played very, very well. Woulda, coulda, should is so impotent. That's the game of football...crazy crap happens

I get you wanted NE to lose, but DANG! You are really over the top bitter. It was a great game. If That play had been successful and NE failed to score after, you'd be calling it a genius play.

:lol2: Ha ha! Maybe you take me too serious, then again you love to pick the opposite side of me in just about everything so I shouldn't be surprised. :D You never could peg me right. :p I had no dog in this fight. I just love to pick at Darth Hoddie (credit to GT) and his evil minion Justin...I mean, Tommy.

 

Oh, and heck no I wouldn't have called it a genius play! I thought it was stupid to go for it with 6 seconds in the first half....still do!

Hangman, my man, hell of a game. Just pick a Pats logo out and that'll work as an avatar.

 

Dumb play call by Seattle. I was resigned to the fact that my heart was ripped out again in the closing seconds.

 

Brady is without question the greatest QB to play the game. He makes the play when it matters, almost every single time.

 

How did Edelman stay on the field? That dude won't remember playing in this game 2 days from now. Glad he stayed out there but he was badly concussions IMO

 

So happy right now. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!!

They both act like little girls.

 

It's just a joke, lighten up a little. :lol2:

 

If you think I'm mad you are mistaken. It seemed like you were the one who was pretty upset.

There are a lot of NFC teams that will need a big supply of shrinks this offseason. Detroit - after the pass interference/then never mind against Dallas, Dallas - after the Dez catch/no catch against Green Bay, Green Bay - after their melt down in the 4th quarter against Seattle, and Seattle - after the ending of this game...

 

I think RTS may need to spend some time "on the couch" too:)...

:lol2: If you think I really care, you and rockmom may be able to split the couch time, I'm just having some fun. Except the point about the play call. You know I'm right about that.
If you think I'm mad you are mistaken. It seemed like you were the one who was pretty upset.
About what? A few of you take things too serious. It's a game. Not life...geez. I thought you knew when I was kidding. At least you seemed to in the past. You know I'm not a fan of either team.
Just read that was the first INT thrown from the one yard line all season.

 

How many were called?

IMG_9025.jpeg

Pic of Brady making halftime adjustments...

IMG_9025.jpeg

Pic of Brady making halftime adjustments...

Darn, bad link... It's a photo of him "adjusting" footballs. ;)

Hangman, my man, hell of a game. Just pick a Pats logo out and that'll work as an avatar.

 

Dumb play call by Seattle. I was resigned to the fact that my heart was ripped out again in the closing seconds.

 

Brady is without question the greatest QB to play the game. He makes the play when it matters, almost every single time.

 

How did Edelman stay on the field? That dude won't remember playing in this game 2 days from now. Glad he stayed out there but he was badly concussions IMO

 

So happy right now. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!!

 

Edelman looked like a fighter who was punch drunk, for sure!!!

How many were called?
Not sure. Some teams can't pick up short yardage and throw it from the one.

My avatar is set for the next couple of weeks. First time it's been changed in years.

 

Honestly, I'm bummed about the game but it doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would. Either team could've won, just didn't work out for me this time around. I'm just glad it was an entertaining game to watch.

Interesting stat...Marshawn Lynch had more rushing touchdowns this season, than Ricardo Lockette had receptions. (13 to 11)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.