Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 28 Seahawks 24

Featured Replies

All kidding aside (or bitterness if you think like rockmom), congratulations to UKMustangFan. You've been a true Pats fan since I've seen you on this board. Has to feel good for you!

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2: Ha ha! Maybe you take me too serious, then again you love to pick the opposite side of me in just about everything so I shouldn't be surprised. :D You never could peg me right. :p I had no dog in this fight. I just love to pick at Darth Hoddie (credit to GT) and his evil minion Justin...I mean, Tommy.

 

Oh, and heck no I wouldn't have called it a genius play! I thought it was stupid to go for it with 6 seconds in the first half....still do!

Well,.you DO seem pretty serious in this thread

 

Look, I'm not for or against YOU. But realistically, Seattle should not have let NE overcome a 10 pt deficit in the 4th quarter. Defensively, Seattle played the better game overall. One play shouldn't (and didn't) lose the game. Both teams played great games.

My avatar is set for the next couple of weeks. First time it's been changed in years.

 

Honestly, I'm bummed about the game but it doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would. Either team could've won, just didn't work out for me this time around. I'm just glad it was an entertaining game to watch.

Congrats on a good year. That call had to be a bitter pill for you. Oh well, I know the feeling, trust me. Good luck next season.

What a Super Bowl!!! I figured it was going to be pretty similar to the way it went. How in hell Lynch wasn't involved in the play call at the end is beyond me. Either way, regardless of whoever hates, likes, loves, etc. New England, no one can question Brady's leadership IMO. To me, he's been the best quarterback in the game since he's been playing.

Well,.you DO seem pretty serious in this thread

 

Look, I'm not for or against YOU. But realistically, Seattle should not have let NE overcome a 10 pt deficit in the 4th quqrter. Defensively, Seattle played the better game overall. One play shouldn't (and didn't) lose the game. Both teams played great games.

Yeah yeah, serious.... :lol2: Look, I'm not a Seahawks fan. I'm a Cowboys and Bengals fan, if you really knew me you'd know that.

 

No kidding? Hmmm, sounds like someone I know talking (hint: me) considering that's what I said about both Detroit and Dallas losing this year. Look, if you don't think instead of throwing from the 1 yard they should have ran with 3 downs, Lynch and a timeout to win then there is nothing to debate with you. Point is the Patriots LET THEM back in with a walk in chance to win. Seahawks made a horrible call. Just admit it. :lol2:

I have to eat some crow. There was a thread after the Patriots got routed in KC where I laughed at their 10-1 odds to win the SB. Well, I'm not laughing now.

The obvious has already been stated a zillion times on the play call. This was very much like Pete Carroll, do the risky thing and look like a genius again. As Collinsworth stated "give it to Lynch 3 straight times and if you don't get it, no one would second guess and you lost with your best player doing his thing".

 

Great game and the NFL is just wacky.

Yeah yeah, serious.... :lol2: Look, I'm not a Seahawks fan. I'm a Cowboys and Bengals fan, if you really knew me you'd know that.

 

No kidding? Hmmm, sounds like someone I know talking (hint: me) considering that's what I said about both Detroit and Dallas losing this year. Look, if you don't think instead of throwing from the 1 yard they should have ran with 3 downs, Lynch and a timeout to win then there is nothing to debate with you. Point is the Patriots LET THEM back in with a walk in chance to win. Seahawks made a horrible call. Just admit it. :lol2:

 

I do know who your teams are. AND I know how much you despise Bellichek and Brady. When NE is playing, you are also a fan of whomever they are playing. :D

 

I'm not a coach. As a spectator, had it succeeded, it would have been spectacular. Heck, everyone knows you're 99% going to Lynch, why not catch them off guard?

Yeah yeah, serious.... :lol2: Look, I'm not a Seahawks fan. I'm a Cowboys and Bengals fan, if you really knew me you'd know that.

 

No kidding? Hmmm, sounds like someone I know talking (hint: me) considering that's what I said about both Detroit and Dallas losing this year. Look, if you don't think instead of throwing from the 1 yard they should have ran with 3 downs, Lynch and a timeout to win then there is nothing to debate with you. Point is the Patriots LET THEM back in with a walk in chance to win. Seahawks made a horrible call. Just admit it. :lol2:

 

I don't think anyone is really debating with you the pass play was a bad play call...I know I am not. I was shocked at the whole last minute of that game and decisions by both teams...the Pats not calling time out and the Seahawks not running the ball with Lynch. What is worse is they did not even FAKE handing the ball to Lynch. If they do, they probably get an easy throw to the tight end.

I do know who your teams are. AND I know how much you despise Bellichek and Brady. When NE is playing, you are also a fan of whomever they are playing. :D

 

I'm not a coach. As a spectator, had it succeeded, it would have been spectacular. Heck, everyone knows you're 99% going to Lynch, why not catch them off guard?

Yep, pretty much like you with whoever UK is playing. :thumb: But honestly, I don't get upset over it. I just love to pick at the Pats. And Brady really is such a little girl. :D

 

Why not go to Lynch? Re-watch the last play by the Seahawks....that's why. :lol2:

I don't think anyone is really debating with you the pass play was a bad play call...I know I am not. I was shocked at the whole last minute of that game and decisions by both teams...the Pats not calling time out and the Seahawks not running the ball with Lynch. What is worse is they did not even FAKE handing the ball to Lynch. If they do, they probably get an easy throw to the tight end.
Totally agree.
I do know who your teams are. AND I know how much you despise Bellichek and Brady. When NE is playing, you are also a fan of whomever they are playing. :D

 

I'm not a coach. As a spectator, had it succeeded, it would have been spectacular. Heck, everyone knows you're 99% going to Lynch, why not catch them off guard?

 

Why not? Your question has been answered, see the final score. (Sorry, couldn't resist.) J/K

I love the memes. Richard Sherman...

 

image.jpg

I'm not a coach. As a spectator, had it succeeded, it would have been spectacular. Heck, everyone knows you're 99% going to Lynch, why not catch them off guard?

 

I have to believe Mike Glaser was having flashbacks watching that play back to the state championship against Trinity when his running back (forget the kid's name) was averaging like 5 yards a carry and St. X was on the goal line at the end of the game and a TD would have beat Trinity and won state. Did Glaser call to give the ball to the running back Trinity couldn't stop? Nope, pass play intercepted by T in the end zone winning state.

A bit of sour grapes, but funny...

 

image.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.