Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 28 Seahawks 24

Featured Replies

Brady might look like Bieber but he is a cold blooded dude...he can QB my team any day. He has a chip on his shoulder for being drafted so low and still plays like it 14 years later.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your hate for the Patriots is showing. Seattle was only in the position to win because of a miracle catch.
Yeah, I agree, but they still let it happen....twice in a Super Bowl now. Point is, and you know I'm right, they run the ball, 98% chance the Seahawks win.

For those talking about Pat dominance, Hawks out gained the Pats in yardage

Brady might look like Bieber but he is a cold blooded dude...he can QB my team any day. He has a chip on his shoulder for being drafted so low and still plays like it 14 years later.
You can have him.
I missed the fight' date=' I couldn't stand to watch the Justin Bieber of football dance around like a little girl pretending he won the game in the last second.[/quote']

 

Who is the Justin Bieber of football?

That was the worst call in Super Bowl history.

 

Seahawks defense looked like fools at the end. Talk all that noise then start a fight.

 

Agreed

Disagree. The Patriots didn't win it, the Seahawks lost it...... with stupidity.

 

NE did overcome a 10 point deficit to take the lead with just over 2 minutes remaining. They most definitely earned their win. Butler intercepted because that receiver didn't see him and hit into him just as the ball got to his (the receiver's )hands. Great heads up by Butler to stay with it. It's football. And it's not like Seattle didn't get gifted that crazy out of control ball to get them in scoring territory.

See post #45.
I'm not even trying to debate the point, I was just pointing out the distasternouss play of Seattle down the stretch (in my first post).

 

 

I just booked a flight for Scottsdale. You know Gronk will still be rolling by the time I get there.

As a Pats fan, I am glad to have him:)...

 

I like the Bengals too so I am stuck with Dalton...having Brady on the other team I like is a very good thing.

Seattle's OC hits on 20 when he plays blackjack...

 

If he's going to hit on twenty, he should "double down" while he is at it. :thumb:

NE did overcome a 10 point deficit to take the lead with just over 2 minutes remaining. They most definitely earned their win. Butler intercepted because that receiver didn't see him and hit into him just as the ball got to his (the receiver's )hands. Great heads up by Butler to stay with it. It's football. And it's not like Seattle didn't get gifted that crazy out of control ball to get them in scoring territory.
Not the first time I've seen a play like that in a Super Bowl. Absolutely the one and only time I've seen someone GIVE a team a win with the MOST HORRIBLE play call in the history of the Super Bowl. See it how you want. Common sense should tell you, run Lynch and you win. Not sure you can see it any other way. It's football, not rocket science.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.