February 2, 201511 yr That awkward moment when the Cincinnati Bengals call a play for the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl.
February 2, 201511 yr Uh, duh! Heck yes! 2nd and goal with Lynch at the 1. Was that a serious question? Run the ball, they win. Brady still has 25 seconds to get a field goal and 2 timeouts
February 2, 201511 yr The whole ending was strange. I could not figure out why Belichick did not call time out after the Lynch run with a minute to go. Assuming they would score, you needed time to try to get a tying FG. Then the Hawks throw the ball...both teams screwed up the last minute IMO...
February 2, 201511 yr I have no idea what I just saw. I am now convinced the NFL is rigged. The evidence is when the Pats didn't call a timeout with the clock running out on them. As if they knew something would happen. I'm kidding, but it just speaks to the absurdity of the last minute of the game.
February 2, 201511 yr I understand why he called the pass play, doesn't mean I would ever think about doing it. No good reason to call that play. They could have walked to the line, told the Pat's D Lynch was getting it to the left and he still gets in.
February 2, 201511 yr Brady still has 25 seconds to get a field goal and 2 timeoutsNot happening. A miracle the Seahawks did it in 31 seconds. Lighting wasn't going to strike twice. Besides, if it takes them two plays to score, there's a lot less than 31 seconds left.
February 2, 201511 yr The whole ending was strange. I could not figure out why Belichick did not call time out after the Lynch run with a minute to go. Assuming they would score' date=' you needed time to try to get a tying FG. Then the Hawks throw the ball...both teams screwed up the last minute IMO...[/quote']Don't forget the Seahawks also using two of their timeouts when the clock was stopped. They still could have gotten back the ball.
February 2, 201511 yr Brady still has 25 seconds to get a field goal and 2 timeoutsHe also could have thrown his 3rd pick.
February 2, 201511 yr Yep, pretty sure I woke up some people in Milwaukee with my clapping and cheering when he got that pick. My goodness what a finish.
February 2, 201511 yr Patriots dominated the last 10 minutes of this one. Seattle only ran the ball 2ce in that time period. Really kind of confusing. At least there will not be any Richard Sherman commercials this year.
February 2, 201511 yr Don't forget the Seahawks also using two of their timeouts when the clock was stopped. They still could have gotten back the ball.But again, with how much time. They didn't move the ball that quick all game. Not 31 seconds or likely 21 seconds or less.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.