Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 28 Seahawks 24

Featured Replies

A gift to the team that should have lost, no doubt.

 

You think the Patriots should have lost? They controlled that game throughout. Lost the turnover battle and still won the game. That only happens about 20% of the time in NFL games. Patriots earned and deserved the win.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The Patriots organization should cut Pete Carol a huge check. He gave that one to them.

 

How do you not go to Lynch?

 

Honestly might be the most terrible play call I've ever witnessed.

Maybe that's why Kraft fired him. lol

Awesome Awesome game.

 

I'm not that big of a Patriots fan but I sure was tonight.

 

Seriously, you have the ball right against the goal line with 30+ seconds remaining, 2nd down, how do you not run the ball? I mean really? How do you not run the ball on that down?

I missed the fight, I couldn't stand to watch the Justin Bieber of football dance around like a little girl pretending he won the game in the last second.

Boneheaded play call at the end, but a lucky catch got them in that position too.

 

Really exciting game.

That was the worst call in Super Bowl history.

 

Seahawks defense looked like fools at the end. Talk all that noise then start a fight.

You think the Patriots should have lost? They controlled that game throughout. Lost the turnover battle and still won the game. That only happens about 20% of the time in NFL games. Patriots earned and deserved the win.
Uh, duh! Heck yes! 2nd and goal with Lynch at the 1. Was that a serious question? Run the ball, they win.

That was so terrible I don't even have words.

 

You have the best back in the league on the 1 yard line and you do that?

 

So terrible. You don't even do that on Madden.

:dancingpa Love it......... What a horrible play call.. ouch!!!:dancingpa

That was the worst call in Super Bowl history.

 

Seahawks defense looked like fools at the end. Talk all that noise then start a fight.

Worst call in football history. Ever.

I understand why he called the pass play, doesn't mean I would ever think about doing it.

Throwing flags in the air to try an stop the fight at the end is about the same as the penalty the NFL imposes for cheating. To keep it simple, neither has an effect at all. The cheaters win again. I will not watch an NFL game next year.

That was the worst call in Super Bowl history.

 

Seahawks defense looked like fools at the end. Talk all that noise then start a fight.

 

I think it was the worst call in the history of football. JFL coaches don't make that call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.