February 2, 201511 yr Butler was involved in 3 critical plays. His game-sealing interception. Two plays before with the circus catch. And intentionally tripping Lockett on the crossing route that would have given Seattle a first down earlier in the quarter. And perhaps the most heads up play of all was that he jumped up after the circus catch and knocked Kearse out of bounds. Great awareness by the kid staying focused on the play (opposed to the safety who played hop scotch instead of knocking the ball out of the air).
February 3, 201511 yr How many players are being fined for throwing punches near the end of the game? Aren't NFL rules applied even though it is the Super Bowl?
February 3, 201511 yr How many players are being fined for throwing punches near the end of the game? Aren't NFL rules applied even though it is the Super Bowl? I'm sure fines will be coming in the next few days.
February 3, 201511 yr Mike & Mike this morning still talking about Carol calling a pass play these guys get on my nerves any more hard to listen to any more.
February 3, 201511 yr I don't know if this has been stated, but this was as close as I could get with wishing both teams could lose. Seahawks lose knowing they should have won and the Pats winning knowing they sold have lost :lol2:
February 3, 201511 yr Seahawks lose knowing they should have won and the Pats winning knowing they sold have lost :lol2: I can say without question, the feeling isn't diminished in the slightest with that knowledge.
February 3, 201511 yr I can say without question, the feeling isn't diminished in the slightest with that knowledge. But you're just 1 fan
February 4, 201511 yr Hangman? [video=youtube_share;udKfdE5NflU]http://youtu.be/udKfdE5NflU That's awesome.
February 4, 201511 yr Hangman? [video=youtube_share;udKfdE5NflU]http://youtu.be/udKfdE5NflU Ha... Nah, not me. I sat in stunned silence with a "what the hell just happened?" half-smile on my face.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.