February 2, 201511 yr Wasn't really for anyone in particular, just glad we had a great game. I would have liked to see Lynch get it there at the end though.
February 2, 201511 yr The Patriots organization should cut Pete Carol a huge check. He gave that one to them. How do you not go to Lynch? Honestly might be the most terrible play call I've ever witnessed.
February 2, 201511 yr Whoever called for a pass play is an idiot. Blew the game.A gift to the team that should have lost, no doubt.
February 2, 201511 yr The Patriots organization should cut Pete Carol a huge check. He gave that one to them. How do you not go to Lynch? Honestly might be the most terrible play call I've ever witnessed. Might? Without a doubt the worst ever!
February 2, 201511 yr Heck, I don't even think Marvin would call a play like that in that situation. Lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.