Mayweather vs. Pacquiao finally!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not even a little bit excited about this. I won't be tuning in.

You're pregnant and the blood isn't making it to the brain as efficiently. I know it's a long shot, but what if Floyd got knocked out? It's worth a C-note to see it if it does.

I was a,ways a Mayweather fan, but I am now rooting big time for Manny. The more I learn about Pacquiao the more I like him. Total opposite personality than Mayweahter. Manny is as humble of a guy who came from nothing to where he is now. Mayweather on the other hand is one of the most arrogant fighters you will find and not a good guy either. I hope Manny knocks him out in the 1st round.

I agree HB. I wouldn't spend a dime to watch a total bum like Mayweather. Five convictions for assaults against women...not all that apologetic either. It makes me sick how ESPN fawns all over him too. I normally like Stephen A. but he is like a groupie when it comes to Mayweather. ESPN wants to crucify Ray Rice for one night when he and his girlfriend got drunk and he hit her (he was totally wrong but by all appearances, it was a one time thing). Mayweather, on the other hand, has a long history of beating up women and they seem to like him. Don't get the double standard. But then, they hired the murderer Ray Lewis so I should not be shocked.