Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

Next time, seriously, I want you to sign off with a Sammy Sosa style kiss 2 finger tips, hit your heart 2xs and then kiss your finger tips 2 more times. THEN, and only then, will I take you as a true broadcaster.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done PP92. I love people who can bring a high level of knowledge to the conversation and you delivered that big time.

Cool brother! So, when does the Purple Pride school of broadcasting open?:thumb:

Great job! TV makes you look 100 pounds lighter!

From The Streets of Bowling Green to the small County of Boyle where you are the time keeper. Now the BIG TIME of High School Commentary. You did a outstanding job PP and represented BGP well. Now with all of this fame you need to do the announcing at the home games.

That is not at all what I thought PP would sound like! :idunno:

 

Yeah, me either.

Smiled the whole time. Until you said Knott Central County. :lol2:

 

You were outstanding brother, and a fine ambassador for this site and basketball around this great Commonwealth.:thumb:

Smiled the whole time. Until you said Knott Central County. :lol2:

 

You were outstanding brother, and a fine ambassador for this site and basketball around this great Commonwealth.:thumb:

 

:lol2:

 

If you could heard what I said when I realized I said that. I was so disappointed in myself. My brain was moving way too fast. There was so much I wanted to say but so little time. I never got to mention Dwayne Sutton or Dorian Henry but there is always next week!!!!

 

I do apologize to the Knott County Central people out there. Horrible gaffe on my part. It won't happen again. I promise.

 

Thanks, spin!!!! See you soon!!!

This thread has made your "likes" given totals add up quickly.

I didn't realize I had that bad of an accent until I saw the link. What can I say? I'm from SouthCentral Kentucky. :D

 

You sounded great PP92, don't loose that Kentucky accent! Reminds me of my grandparents that were from the Standford and Crab Orchard area. By the way, you did one hell of a great job. I really enjoyed your insight of teams across the state.

I think someone should hire you to do some insight on each Sweet Sixteen team this year, either radio or TV, during the tournament.

I think someone should hire you to do some insight on each Sweet Sixteen team this year, either radio or TV, during the tournament.

 

I couldn't agree more. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.