Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

Congratulations! You know the high school scene as well as anyone. Plus, BGP gets some pub through your efforts , and thats a win, win too.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dancingpa Excellent! :dancingpa

I didn't realize I had that bad of an accent until I saw the link. What can I say? I'm from SouthCentral Kentucky. :D

I didn't realize I had that bad of an accent until I saw the link. What can I say? I'm from SouthCentral Kentucky. :D

 

We all are shocked when we hear our voice.

How cool is that?

 

Congratulations on earning this spot PP92, and I'm looking forward to checking it out every week.

 

Good stuff. :thumb:

So when did they tape the segment?

So when did they tape the segment?

 

Today at noon.

THAT. WAS. COOL.

Great job my man. We need a framed picture of Randy Parker over your shoulder.

You were very well spoken. :lol2::lol2:

Like everyone said, awesome great job!

 

 

Management has to like a union guy giving the company some love.

 

I sent the link to Texas for further analysis!

How most Kentuckians talk. Not like those Cincy wannabees up in that insulated little corner of the Commonwealth.

 

That is not at all what I thought PP would sound like! :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.