Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

You better use the following catch phrases, "Boom goes the dynamite?" "Not up in he'a (ala Hangover)" and "Get that weak butt stuff out of here" in a Cookie Monster/Dikembe Mutumbo voice.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, I need to hear a plug for the Boyle County Belt Collectors.

Anyone know what channel CN2 is for Time Warner in NKY/Cincy area?

^

6 maybe...I'll have to check

Sorry, that would be 2

Anyone know what channel CN2 is for Time Warner in NKY/Cincy area?

Guide button says 6:30-7 pm on Ch. 2.

What channel is cn2 in Louisville on time warner?

What kind of BGP gear did Guru set you up with to wear at the gig?

 

Tried, it wouldn't fit.

What channel is cn2 in Louisville on time warner?

 

 

Not sure. I believe it is the TWCN channel. It is channel 9 in my area.

What channel is cn2 in Louisville on time warner?

 

Should be channel 2

I am no longer on TWC so I'm going to need a link.

 

Represent.

Obviously, the producers think that PP92 has something beyond a "face made for radio."

I am no longer on TWC so I'm going to need a link.

 

Represent.

 

Yes we need a link so we can critique!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.