Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

Well done again.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PP, can you send me an autographed picture for my wall? You are a bona fide superstar!

She said bona.

  • Author
She said bona.

 

We need that picture of PP in the purple suit with the hat to send to la.

And we're baaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!

 

 

Tonight the first segment of the 2015/16 high school basketball will air at 6:30pm and again at 10:30pm on CN2 which is a channel on Time Warner Cable.

 

I'll be discussing the LIT with Bruce Snyder this week. Tune in if you can and if not I'll post the link to the segment once I get it!!!!!

  • Author

That is awesome news PP!

 

I know you really kicked some tail in the segments I watched last year and I am sure like a fine Yuengling you will only get better with time.

He's strictly a hipster craft beer guy nowadays.

That is awesome news PP!

 

I know you really kicked some tail in the segments I watched last year and I am sure like a fine Yuengling you will only get better with time.

 

He's strictly a hipster craft beer guy nowadays.

 

Thank you Sir!!

 

And yeah, Yuengling sucks now. Tastes like water.

Our own PurplePride92 is a guest analyst on CN2 Sports tonight talking KY high school basketball.

 

I believe it is going to be a weekly gig for PP92.

 

I want to shout out to Bruce Snyder that made this all possible, you rock Bruce!

 

CN2 airs on Time Warner Cable and if you don't have TWC I believe PP92 will be able to provide us with a link to his interview after the fact.

 

Congrats PP92!

 

LINK:

CN2 Sports - Kentucky's Best Team and Players

 

I know that guy! Tear it up PP92, I'll be listening.

I have to give it to ya "PP" U held up quite well under the glaring lights! Really good analysis on the teams and players. And I will give you props on your LIT championship prediction...Now just don't jinx the boys from "BE"...

I have to give it to ya "PP" U held up quite well under the glaring lights! Really good analysis on the teams and players. And I will give you props on your LIT championship prediction...Now just don't jinx the boys from "BE"...

 

No doubt. I have no vested interest in Bullitt East but I love the way they play and their depth. Luke Ezell!!!!! I think the LIT is wide open but they made me choose a winner and my brain said Bullitt East made the most sense.

 

Tomorrow will be an awesome day. Good luck!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.