Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

Very, very well done, PP2! Congratulations! Keep the accent, by the way. It lends authenticity to your commentary. No true basketball fan in Kentucky at any level would sound otherwise. :D

 

I agree. I like his accent. I have an accent myself and have never attempted to change it. I have relatives that have moved over the years to Northern Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, etc, and within 6 months when they returned to Owsley County to visit they were talking with an 'attempted' northern accent. That irritates me. I always tell them to use proper grammar but to be proud of their heritage and local accent. No reason to be ashamed of it. They usually come back with, "Well, if I don't talk like this people up there can't understand me." Then I reply that, "people up there would just have to get used to it."

But that's just me.

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always good to see one of our own doing so well. Nice work.

PP, I can't give you props until you pull for UK over Duke and / or you admit that the NBA is watered down...

Jk! Nice segment, keep it up! :)

Next time I wanna see a Duke shirt :D Lets get some fun going.

Next time I wanna see a Duke shirt :D Lets get some fun going.

 

You too Grizzly... Time to put UK ahead of Duke in your heart! Lol, ;)

You look a lot different than you did in your days on Seinfeld! Better I might add...

 

Seriously, you did a great job...sounded great - looking forward to more pearls of wisdom next week!

Our own PurplePride92 is a guest analyst on CN2 Sports tonight talking KY high school basketball.

 

I believe it is going to be a weekly gig for PP92.

 

I want to shout out to Bruce Snyder that made this all possible, you rock Bruce!

 

CN2 airs on Time Warner Cable and if you don't have TWC I believe PP92 will be able to provide us with a link to his interview after the fact.

 

Congrats PP92!

 

LINK:

CN2 Sports - Kentucky's Best Team and Players

 

Guru,

What happened to Don Weber and his sports how on cable? I have not seen him on TWC for sports in years. Any help appreciated.

  • Author
Guru,

What happened to Don Weber and his sports how on cable? I have not seen him on TWC for sports in years. Any help appreciated.

 

Others would know more than me but I thought I saw Don not too long ago on the Politics show TWC puts on. Pretty good stuff too if you are interested in KY politics.

 

And I will add, Don is a BGP member so if you want to send me a PM Don I will be glad to share anything you would like to share.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48862[/ATTACH]

 

My idea is TV magic

Great job PP92!

 

I suppose Knott Central will drop a few spots this week, but they did narrowly lose to a quality opponent who was red hot from 3 land, according to reports. It wasn't a bad loss.

This week's segment will air tonight at 6:30 on CN2 on Time Warner Cable.

 

For those without Time Warner Cable I'll post the link to the segment that will be available on their website tomorrow morning around 11:30.

If you have Time Warner Cable and you miss the 6:30 show it will air again at 10:30pm.

Here is the link to this week's segment. As always any and all feedback is appreciated!!!!

 

 

 

They didn't have enough video, so they run some Jtown video..... I like..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.