Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good job...really dig that you do these weekly spots breaking it all down. Very cool. :thumb:

 

Thank you!!!

 

I enjoy doing them even though my predictions are always wrong. :D

This week's segment will be shown tonight on the 6:30pm and 10:30pm shows on CN2 on Time Warner Cable.

 

 

I will post the link to the segment tomorrow once I receive it.

Great job PP92 !!!

 

I agree with you on one of your past broadcast, this is a crazy season. The Sweet 16 is going to be an intriguing tournament, but the journey to get out of some of these regions will be a wild ride, too.

Tonight will feature a segment previewing some of the Sweet 16 matchups as well as some Mr. and Miss Basketball discussion since the winners will be announced tonight. The segment will appear on the 6:30 and 10:30 Sports Show on CN2 tonight on Time Warner cable.

 

I used the reference to Hoosiers that The Homers used in their show last night to describe the Sweet 16. Their reference was great and while I didn't mention them on the segment as my inspiration for the statement I do want to acknowledge that inspiration here on BGP. The Sweet 16 and the chance it gives the small schools to win does have the Hoosiers feel about it and that is what makes it so special. Shout out to The Homers radio show for highlighting that fact!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.