USA Today - Best Boys Basketball Program Contest

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath didn't fare so well in the "Regional Competition" as they did in the Kentucky voting that placed them in this next level of the competition, as they came in last place of 8 teams. :cry:

I'm guessing that all the voters experienced complete clicking burnout.

CovCath didn't fare so well in the "Regional Competition" as they did in the Kentucky voting that placed them in this next level of the competition, as they came in last place of 8 teams. :cry:

I'm guessing that all the voters experienced complete clicking burnout.

Honestly, I completely forgot about it...

I'm guessing that all the voters experienced complete clicking burnout.[/quote]

Is this on the followers (CCH fans) or their coach (BBall-fan)?

During the voting week I'm assuming that the CovCath kids had a lot on their plates with a senior trip to D.C., a game at the BOK with Holmes, then Hughes, and Wilmington, so I'm assuming that they weren't alloted the abundance of time that they were at the liberty of when they incessantly voted like crazy to win the State portion of this competition.

Personally my OCD was in full effect during the state voting as well, which continued in voting like crazy to help Conner's Jacob Barnes win the BLITZ 5 Primetime Performer contest, that something had to give.

When I first noticed how far behind CovCath was in the voting it looked like such a daunting task that even my own OCD couldn't fathom how much clicking I would personally have to do to overcome the obstacle. It was statistically impossible, and I was hoping that I'd check back to see that the school kids would have taken the wheel, but evidently they either were side tracked, or wasn't completely aware.