Dixie Heights 53 Holy Cross 52

I don't have stats for the game, but I'm pretty sure Schreck led Dixie in scoring with another solid effort. Mitch Bolin is finally back and looked good knocking the rust off. Hedger battled hard down low as always. Drew Moore made some clutch FTs down the stretch to help seal the victory. Rabe is still rusty with his shot after missing a week with his ankle injury.

All in all it was nice to see Dixie's main rotation of 8 guys tonight, finally playing in the same game. Give them a couple of weeks to gel and I think they will makes some noise!

Bezold from HC was hitting 3s from DEEP tonight! Channeling Steph Curry!

Holy Cross hit 9 3 pointers on the night I agree....But HC did NOT sink their FTs as this is what cost them a chance to steal this one. They were 11/20 for the night and missed 3 front ends of the bonus. Dixie also struggled at the line going 12/23.

HC Scoring:

Bezold 14

Schrand 10

Scott 8

Jakubowski 7

Seibert 7

Dixie Scoring:

Schreck 15 (really love watching this kid play).

Rabe 11

Moore 7

Meyer 6

Hedger 5

Holy Cross hit 9 3 pointers on the night I agree....But HC did NOT sink their FTs as this is what cost them a chance to steal this one. They were 11/20 for the night and missed 3 front ends of the bonus. Dixie also struggled at the line going 12/23.

HC Scoring:

Bezold 14

Schrand 10

Scott 8

Jakubowski 7

Seibert 7

Dixie Scoring:

Schreck 15 (really love watching this kid play).

Rabe 11

Moore 7

Meyer 6

Hedger 5

I do know that this one had 13 points

Saw the Ryle game and was really impressed with the Dixie defense. Enjoyed the play of Shreck, Moore, and Hedger. Two glowing concerns: lack of transition game with that many capable horses ( with depth on the bench ) and FT shooting. Let's hope both of these facets improve. They could be poised for a great run if they do!

Go Colonels and continued success with the current win streak!!! :thumb: