People get into law enforcement to do what?!?!

formerkywrestler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know how in the world that was printed. If you read it, it doesn't' even fit into the context of the article at all.

There's a reason for that — it wasn't included as part of the original story, and the reporter in question had nothing to do with it being inserted. Big breakdown in the production process after the completion of the story, that, unfortunately, sabotaged the reporter.

What a mess.

There's a reason for that — it wasn't included as part of the original story, and the reporter in question had nothing to do with it being inserted. Big breakdown in the production process after the completion of the story, that, unfortunately, sabotaged the reporter.

What a mess.

Who likely would have done this? What's the process as far as turning a story in and it making it to press, how many people have their "Hands" on it?

I know the rest of the story, so is it bad I got a chuckle when I read the article fkw posted? That is something straight out of the Onion. It is so outlandish it comes off satirical.

You can't help but read that and laugh at the absurdity of it. You're "Onion" reference is spot-on. I can imagine sitting over a bowl of cereal at 6:00 AM and reading that, then re-reading that, then re-reading that, then wondering what in the world was going on.

I would think that's at least worthy of a discussion.

I think it has to happen.

The damage to the sheriff and the police is done. Regardless of the apology, there's going to be a lot of people who think he really said and feels that way. That kind of damage isn't simply repaired by an apology.