Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas 24 Detroit 20

Featured Replies

Final.

 

The Lions snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

  • Replies 145
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final strange call for Dallas late pass interference call even announced by official then changed and picked up flag. Never seen that happen before.

Final strange call for Dallas late pass interference call even announced by official then changed and picked up flag. Never seen that happen before.

 

Terrible pickup of that flag

Dallas headed to the Frozen Tundra. Go Pack Go.

I thought the call could have gone either way but picking up the flag AFTER THE REF ANNOUNCED THE CALL is a new one for me.

Horrible decision on the call reversal. Either you saw it or you didn't. No way anyone should be able to talk you out of it, IMO. The thing that I wondered about is, why in the heck was there only one flag thrown to begin with? Didn't have a dog in the fight, but after that, was hoping the Lions would be able to come away with the victory.

The NFL writing team is working out the ending of next week's game already.

I personally didn't think it should have been a flag because I didn't really see much of anything other than the usual "he didn't turn his head". Very little contact to make a call.

 

BUT

 

There was also nothing there to pick up the flag after they'd already announced it! I'm not sure I've ever seen one picked up after they announce the penalty in full. It definitely looked like someone whispering in an ear "Hey, it would be really great if Dallas could win this."

I thought the call could have gone either way but picking up the flag AFTER THE REF ANNOUNCED THE CALL is a new one for me.
What was even more egregious was the appeal of the play by Dez Bryant running on to the field without his helmet. Should have been a 30+ yard penalty.

I like the Cowboys, but hate to see them win the game on a tainted call, as if they don't have enough people hating them. They played awful today on top of that

I personally didn't think it should have been a flag because I didn't really see much of anything other than the usual "he didn't turn his head". Very little contact to make a call.

 

BUT

 

There was also nothing there to pick up the flag after they'd already announced it! I'm not sure I've ever seen one picked up after they announce the penalty in full. It definitely looked like someone whispering in an ear "Hey, it would be really great if Dallas could win this."

 

The fix is on. Am sure Fox was getting worried about a Packers/Panthers game, as well as Lions/Seattle

I like the Cowboys, but hate to see them win the game on a tainted call, as if they don't have enough people hating them. They played awful today on top of that
They didn't win on that play.

After all of Dallas's embarrassing moments within the last several years, it was nice to see them make the clutch plays down the stretch and steal a game instead of having it stolen from them.

What was even more egregious was the appeal of the play by Dez Bryant running on to the field without his helmet. Should have been a 30+ yard penalty.
No, what's even more egregious is the leagues worst offender as a cheap shot artist was even allowed to play the game. Consider everything else you all want to gripe about as a makeup call, and even that ain't good enough. Go Cowboys!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.