Christopher Columbus (FL) wins again

5 STAR

Wow

Reading your posts a couple

things come to mind but first let me say if I said it I said it lol who cares?

Secondly, wow you have some issues lol. To keep that burned in the back of your brain for all these months as it festered and drive you insane lol. I think you may need professional help lol.

Dig it up if you like, I could care less hahaha. You really have issues and it's rather sad.

Now I will address a little something. Since you are so bent on HHS playing ou of state tschools and constantly saying other teams don't play anybody then why is it HHS hides from BG and T and Male etc. You see people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

One and and done lol.

You need help, professional help lol, and guess what? That is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

actually what makes this even better is the fact you made this entire thread just because of me lol. First off who cares what a Florida team is doing in the playoffs, this is a KY high school football forum. But it goes to show I am so deep in your mind and have made you go insane with this that 3 months after the fact you create a thread about a team no one but you cares about lol. I haunt you every second of the day and this thread proves my earlier post right and that is you really need a sense of humor.

Now ow go back to sleep so I can haunt your dreams Bwahahahahaha BWAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

One issue though is financial

a lot of schools can't afford to go to Florida etc to at. Also I don't think it really matters if a school goes out of state to play because at the same time

there will always be those that say they are avoiding in state schools etc. Just becomes a

childish game

of finger pointing when in the end it really doesn't matter. Like I said I hate when peoe

say TX or Fla football is better when there isn't an ounce of proof to back it up.

Every state will have its good teams

but at the same time those states also have their fair share of bad teams, just like KY. For every Moeller or Cin St X there are also their fair share of Grant Co's etc.

Interesting! Talking about yourself right? Do you ever look to see what you post. I think JB has gotten into your head.

Just sayin!

#crownforcowboy

#winforthem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting! Talking about yourself right? Do you ever look to see what you post. I think JB has gotten into your head.

Just sayin!

#crownforcowboy

#winforthem

haha, yea I know what I post but I don't try to commit everything to memory 6 months after the fact.

Florida Class 8A final 4:

Apopka (9-4) vs Manatee (12-1) to be played at Apopka HS

Christopher Columbus (13-1) vs Flanagan (13-0) to be played at Flanagan HS (Pembroke Pines, FL)

Both games Dec 5 @ 7:30 PM EST

Thanks for posting.

My sources say that this playoff game will be on a neutral site.

Flanagan comes into the game ranked 84 nationally and a state(FL) rank of 8.

PF 465

PA 159

Go Explorers!!

Thanks for posting.

My sources say that this playoff game will be on a neutral site.

Flanagan comes into the game ranked 84 nationally and a state(FL) rank of 8.

PF 465

PA 159

Go Explorers!!

I know max preps says a neutral site, but I found the locations on a Florida high school association website.

If anyone is interested the CC/Flanagan game it will be live on the internet at 7:30. It will be on CCNN. It doesn't say if it's video or radio. CC fans are to wear white for the white out game. CC must be the underdog, they have #DO YOU BELIEVE #C Pride posted. It's really tough to get info,for some reason. Don't get mad if it doesn't work for you. I'll try again tomorrow.

What is the big deal with Christopher Columbus??? They play in Florida's 8A....big deal. Overall in Florida, they are ranked 15th (all divisions).

Florida powers are IMG (Freelance) , St. Thomas Aquinas (7A), Miami Booker T. Washington(4A) , Miami Central (6A) etc. How good is C. Columbus? They lost to 6A Miami Central by 4 TD's (42-14). Source (CalPreps) take a look. They are a good Florida team, but that's it... good.

Not great Florida team. In fact, they are ranked 5th in 8A (CalPreps).

What is the big deal with Christopher Columbus??? They play in Florida's 8A....big deal. Overall in Florida, they are ranked 15th (all divisions).

Florida powers are IMG (Freelance) , St. Thomas Aquinas (7A), Miami Booker T. Washington(4A) , Miami Central (6A) etc. How good is C. Columbus? They lost to 6A Miami Central by 4 TD's (42-14). Source (CalPreps) take a look. They are a good Florida team, but that's it... good.

Highlands played them... That's all you really need to know.

They're a very good team. 13-1 and in the final 4 in 8A. Their coach is a class act and made a lot of fans when he brought the team up.

Why do you care? If it bothers you, you are not forced to read the thread.

CalPreps is all I needed to see in this post. Thanks for playing.

Wow... Highlands played them and that is all I need to know??? Listen.... I grew up in Ft. Thomas so don't tell me about Highlands football. I have watch them since the late 50's my friend, so don't try and intimidate me. I get the fact that there are ties between them and Highlands. Nice story (and I mean that sincerely). Not a Highland's hater guys; love good HS football. You need to take a deep breath. IMO, as I said before, they are a good team, but not a Florida elite team like STA, Miami Central etc (my opinion).

Wow... Highlands played them and that is all I need to know??? Listen.... I grew up in Ft. Thomas so don't tell me about Highlands football. I have watch them since the late 50's my friend, so don't try and intimidate me. I get the fact that there are ties between them and Highlands. Nice story (and I mean that sincerely). Not a Highland's hater guys; love good HS football. You need to take a deep breath. IMO, as I said before, they are a good team, but not a Florida elite team like STA, Miami Central etc (my opinion).

First of all, I'm not a Highlands guy... :lol2:

Secondly, you are asking why there is a thread about them. I told you why. Highlands played them... Not sure how you took that as me trying to intimidate you?

They may not be elite in the sense that you want them to be a national power, but they are in the biggest school division in Florida, yes? Is Florida not one of the top states year in and year out for football talent? Highlands played them tough and many that saw that game are curious to see how their season finishes out. IMO this is the game where Highlands really started to turn things on and believe that they could compete with anyone in the state of Kentucky. Having seen this Florida team live and in person, I can tell you that they would have given the GCL teams all they could handle and then some. Coach, fans and team were nothing but first class and that is why everyone in Fort Thomas is curious to see how they finish out.

Jack... I do not agree with CalPreps either, except they do provide national, state breakdowns by division/classes, leagues etc. I have use it as a ready (quick) reference for information about teams (mostly for SOS). I do find parts of it very useful.

Look, I'm not trying to pee anybody off keeping track of CC. Some of you keep track of the GCL in Ohio and post it on here. Nobody has a problem talking about Elder on here. It's not about a team from Florida, it's not about them being great or even good for that matter, it's about two teams that played with class on a perfect day. The coach wrote an Email saying that a team from KY has more class than a lot of teams from Miami.

This CC team has gone deep into the playoffs, with Highlands hanging with them in that game, it makes KY football (not HHS) look that much better.

It's great that people from all over the country have positive comments, not about HHS, but KY. This thread is talking about positive things in KY high school football. If you don't like this thread, you could go to the thread talking about "cheap shots." I forgot that thread got locked out.