Central/Corbin Last Plays

ftbll4life

not true. If the missing angle was shared by Corbin and then the sharing was discontinued it would be removed from the highlight.

Wrong, it's not an angle that is missing. The angle is still there it is just cut as soon as contact begins from the defender. What you're saying is mute any way, because that angle is from Centrals press box camera...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an angle that is missing, and it was there when the video was originally posted.

There was once 4 different angles, now there is 3. There was one angle, filmed from behind the offense with a pretty good zoom. It really showed the tackle out of bounds very well, and now that entire angle is missing from the video.

There is an angle that is missing, and it was there when the video was originally posted.

There was once 4 different angles, now there is 3. There was one angle, filmed from behind the offense with a pretty good zoom. It really showed the tackle out of bounds very well, and now that entire angle is missing from the video.

That was a good angle it looked like to me that they grabbed the back of his helmet and pulled him to the ground.

Poor Corbin, always getting ripped off on their home field. Can't catch a break there.

:idunno:

Judging from your responses and from the majority of posters on here, Corbin is really disliked and most seem to have a definitive bias against it's people, so I would assume that it could very well affect officials as well.

Corbin had two cameras one in the press box behind their sideline and one behind the endzone that central scored in at the end. Central had 2 cameras one in the press box behind their sideline and one in the endzone behind their offense on the final plays. The cameras in question are from Central. I never saw the initial angle I apologize, I only noticed they had edited and stopped the camera from their press box.

Wrong, it's not an angle that is missing. The angle is still there it is just cut as soon as contact begins from the defender. What you're saying is mute any way, because that angle is from Centrals press box camera...

Have you seen any video from any of the following plays? If So I would love to see them posted.

1. The late hit call on #46 of Corbin on the 3rd and long incompletion that led to Central's first score. It looked to me that he hit him about a second after the ball arrived, and that the flag only came out after the Central player appeared injured. Kind of reminded me of calls you see in soccer.

2. I would like to know exactly when and where the flag was thrown on the holding penalty on Coppock's run down the sideline on Corbin's side of the field. I was told the official on Central's side threw it after Coppock was 30 yards down the field. This was the turning point of the game in my opinion. Corbin has it 1st and goal getting ready to go up 33-8, instead they have to punt to Central who then scores on the last play of the half and set to receive the second half kick off, and also taking all of the momentum with them.

3. The incomplete pass call on the obvious lateral. Central recovered the fumble, but instead of having 3rd and goal from the 8, it should have been 3rd and goal from the 20. They may have still scored, but it sure changed the odds.

Have you seen any video from any of the following plays? If So I would love to see them posted.

1. The late hit call on #46 of Corbin on the 3rd and long incompletion that led to Central's first score. It looked to me that he hit him about a second after the ball arrived, and that the flag only came out after the Central player appeared injured. Kind of reminded me of calls you see in soccer.

2. I would like to know exactly when and where the flag was thrown on the holding penalty on Coppock's run down the sideline on Corbin's side of the field. I was told the official on Central's side threw it after Coppock was 30 yards down the field. This was the turning point of the game in my opinion. Corbin has it 1st and goal getting ready to go up 33-8, instead they have to punt to Central who then scores on the last play of the half and set to receive the second half kick off, and also taking all of the momentum with them.

3. The incomplete pass call on the obvious lateral. Central recovered the fumble, but instead of having 3rd and goal from the 8, it should have been 3rd and goal from the 20. They may have still scored, but it sure changed the odds.

I'm at work right now I will try PM you with some links to the film from those plays.

I wonder why the video has been changed.

In the original version, there were 4 views. Now there is only 3 views in the clip. The view from behind the offense, which really showed the facemask penalty, is now missing.

Why?

If there were penalty infractions on both teams, shouldn't the down be replayed?

Thanks for the info BigBlue18. :thumb:

If that was a Central camera, I wonder why they removed that look. It was a very good view.

What do you think the missing video shows. I don't think there is much doubt that the player was tackled by the helmet.

If central was trying to hide something, none of this would be out there. Based on my hudl experience, the missing video could be as easy as someone unchecked a box.

What do you think the missing video shows. I don't think there is much doubt that the player was tackled by the helmet.

If central was trying to hide something, none of this would be out there. Based on my hudl experience, the missing video could be as easy as someone unchecked a box.

I'm not saying it means anything, definitely not saying anyone is hiding anything. I just know that the missing segment was the best view of the tackle and it confirmed the call on the field was the correct one. It was nice to be able to see that angle and now it isn't there.

That is it, nothing more.

I'm not saying it means anything, definitely not saying anyone is hiding anything. I just know that the missing segment was the best view of the tackle and it confirmed the call on the field was the correct one. It was nice to be able to see that angle and now it isn't there.

That is it, nothing more.

It could be the Zapruder film of 3A quarter final game. Who was on the grassy knoll that evening in Corbin?

It could be the Zapruder film of 3A quarter final game. Who was on the grassy knoll that evening in Corbin?

All I know is I saw a clear view that left 0% doubt that there was a facemask on the play.... now I don't see it at all HAHA

Maybe Scroggins is just laughing at all the message board posters debating it? :D

I have seen some very good views and it doesn't look like he had the helmet or the back of the jersey at all. It looks like his hand was just beneath the helmet, basically had him by the back of his neck, which may be a penalty, I really don't know. I guess it must be, he threw the flag.

Another thing that I noticed was that one of their coaches was right there where the tackle was made, inside the 20 yard line. Is he allowed that far down the field?

I have seen some very good views and it doesn't look like he had the helmet or the back of the jersey at all. It looks like his hand was just beneath the helmet, basically had him by the back of his neck, which may be a penalty, I really don't know. I guess it must be, he threw the flag.

Another thing that I noticed was that one of their coaches was right there where the tackle was made, inside the 20 yard line. Is he allowed that far down the field?

You just have to take the word of those who saw it originally...there was a very clear facemask with the right hand that occurred during the ball carriers second effort. The left hand never came off the receiver, it remained high the whole time. The defender begins with his right hand across the chest of the defender and his left on the top of his back. The initial contact causes the receiver to bend over and almost go down, the Corbin defender maintains the left hand as he hits the ground and his right hand hits the ground. The Central player takes a backwards step (which the way his body was turned was actually forward toward the goal line). The Corbin player comes off the ground at this point and grasps the facemask as the other Redhound defender comes into the play as well. It is at this point the Central receiver finally goes down.

The grasping of the top of the jersey, back of the helmet, etc was questionable...but the call made had nothing to do with the left hand and everything to do with a facemask on the 2nd effort.

It is the controversial missing 4th view that showed it plain as day... the 2nd view would allow you to see it if the video continued.