LeBron to sign with Cleveland

I am also of the opinion that LeBron does not have as many years left to play as many believe. He is relatively young, but has a TON of miles. History shows it is not always about age before you see a decline in production. He has been in the league 11 seasons now.

Part of me wants to agree with you, but another part of me thinks LeBron is a freak athlete & can absorb those miles better than anyone else.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe so, but I think he would have left the next year.

It is really interesting to think about. Athletes are very fickle and the Heat had a cakewalk to the Finals and ran in to a buzz saw. You have to wonder if the a/c never went out that first night if we are having this discussion today.

Part of me wants to agree with you, but another part of me thinks LeBron is a freak athlete & can absorb those miles better than anyone else.

This past year he looked exhausted at times and admitted as such. He has confided to people that he likes how things roll in San Antonio with their players not absorbing a ton of minutes; thus increasing his longevity. This move was about that more than anything.

Some other thoughts:

1. How long before Bosh takes the Houston deal?

2. DWade would help Chicago- they gave to at least talk to him, right?

3. How long before we hear about Melo? Would Heat make that call to Melo to sign him and keep a Bosh and Wade?

4. How long before we know about Kevin Love?

Am I the only one hoping this is all an act and he backs out later? Anyone else want to see LeBron break the city's hearts again?

It is what I am rooting for. Wouldn't it be great if something comes out that says the SI thing was all a hoax?