Best three sport athelete you know

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Jones at Clay County. He was a starting wide out in football, starting shooting guard in basketball, and the starting catcher in baseball. I think he could go to college and play baseball. He is a great athelete.

Last year for CovCath, Randy Myers played the big 3 and contributed on all of them. As for this year, I would have to go with Brett Sutton- but no basketball for him (even though he is a great player)! Football, swimming, and track and field.

Beechwood has 2 good ones this year.

Chas Moore-#1 wide-receiver in football, 2nd highest scorer for basketball, and their starting catcher and # 2 pitcher in baseball.

Eric Sawyer-running back in football over 1500 yards, starting point guard in basketball, and probably one of the best outfielders in nky this yr in baseball.

Well he plays Football and Baseball and just quit Basketballl so i figured he played another sport since you said he was one of the best 3 sport players?

Well, I still consider him a 3 sport athlete. His basketball career isn't over just yet, there is always next year. He may be done for this year but I wouldn't say his B-ball career is over yet. He still loves the game with great passion. We'll have to wait and see what happens with the situation at Russell. :D