Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lewis County Updates?

Featured Replies

With the other thread closed, does anyone have any updates about the situation in Lewis County?

Heard last night at a nelson Co game that former assistant Brandon Combes got the job. But that is hear say. I am no where close to the situation and have no inside track.

  • Author

I have heard the same...With Lewis trying to maintain total confidentiality, I wonder how valid this is?

Heard it could be named today.

?????

Heard Brandon Combs did get this one today. Congratulations to Coach Combs and the Lewis Co. football program.

If everything I have learned about Combs on this site is true, he will do a great job up there. Any confirmation of when they will announce it? They have done the best job I have seen of keeping it quite.

What kind of offense and defense do you think he will run?

I heard he met with the committe yesterday and should announce it today. I agree, they did keep it quiet. I wish him and the Lions the best.

He is a GREAT guy and I'm glad he is getting a shot! Congrats to Lewis Co and Bubba!

Coach Combs will do a good job. Look for him to do it the right way, there will be no short cuts from him. He is a good person who really cares about the kids and what he does.

Coach Combs will do a good job. Look for him to do it the right way, there will be no short cuts from him. He is a good person who really cares about the kids and what he does.

 

 

If this is true about the job going to him, I am glad "Bubba" is getting a shot.....you are right, he will absolutely do things the right way, from the feeder program up. I look for big things from this program in the future if they give him the support he deserves.

 

Good luck Coach Combs!

  • Author

Congratulations and Good Luck Coach Combs...You've got a team that will give it their all every day...You've got a solid program now...Take them to the next level!

100%,100% of the time!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.