Highest scoring brother combinations in high school history???

With the Pelle brothers tearing it up at Silver Grove over the past couple of years.... I wonder if these guys have combined for the most points in their careers by a brother combo. Anybody else know of any brother combinations in the past that lit it up as much?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Pelle brothers tearing it up at Silver Grove over the past couple of years.... I wonder if these guys have combined for the most points in their careers by a brother combo. Anybody else know of any brother combinations in the past that lit it up as much?

The Pelle boys that play for Silver Grove are not brothers now. They are cousins... However, the McCarter Brothers probably scored a lot for Silver Grove.

Im sure Mason Co. has some Myricks that would make the list.

I remember some brother combinations of the Sapps from Augusta, Engus from Bracken County as well as the Florer's and the King's, The Mitchells from Deming, also Luke and Kyle King the 7th graders from Deming just had a great game in the 7th grade tournament in Georgetown. Also Stephen and Woodie Staggs.

The Myrick Brothers from Mason County, Also from Maysville High School back in the Day, The Chambers and the Moores were pretty good. :thumb:

I'm not sure on the exact total but Robin and Patrick Kelsch scored over a combined 2500 points at Augusta. As well as Brian and Mickey Kirk, but that was much more one sided.

If I am not mistaken, they had a father that scored 1900 high school points in 3 years at Augusta. A lot of points from one family...

The Pelle boys that play for Silver Grove are not brothers now. They are cousins... However, the McCarter Brothers probably scored a lot for Silver Grove.

Im sure Mason Co. has some Myricks that would make the list.

Steve is their cousin... they are bro's..... but the McCarters are probably right there as well. I would love to find out who has the most combined. Any Silver Grove stat guys out there?

The Sandfoss and Pangallo brothers at Newport Catholic had a ton of points.

I agree... I remember those guys and they were tough. I think we are getting off the subject or maybe I should have been more clear. I am looking more for concurrent brothers who played together.